Chapter Three

The guys didn't have much time to stay and chat with the neighbors, but Aila packed half of the churros and banana muffins for them.

They refused out of courtesy but hoped she would turn them down in the end.

Her churros were tender and perfectly sugar coated. Secretly, they wanted to take all of them, but they couldn't bring themselves to ask.

****

It was Saturday which meant all the soulmates were off from work. Their mornings were lazy, mostly because the hassle of week mornings left them drain for the weekend.

So mornings consisted of waking up late and having breakfast for lunch.

Around three, a knock at the door disturbed their lazy afternoon. All of them were sprawled around the living room, cuddling.

"I'll answer!" Jimin jumped off Jungkook's lap and rushed to the door.

He was shocked to see Aila with plastic bags.

"Hi! Jimin-ssi right?"

Jimin froze on the stop.

She tilted she head to the side in confusion.

"I'm sorry I got your name wrong didn't I?"

"No!" Jimin but all screamed the word, "I'm Jimin." He felt his cheeks turn red from his out burst.

"Minnie? Are you ok?" Hoseok walked to the door when he heard him scream no.

"Oh, Aila-ssi! What are you doing here?"

"Oh I made you guys more things. I just felt like you could have taken more last time so I made a few things for you." She held the plastic bags for them to take.

"Guys, what's taking so long! I want to cuddle Hobi." Aila snickered as a pouty Taehyung came up and back hugged Hoseok. He immediately straightened up when he saw who was at the door.

"Oh! Aila-ssi! I didn't know it was you."

"It's fine Taehyung-ssi? Im still trying to learn your names if I'm being honest."

"You got it right." Taehyung smiled.

"Why is everyone standing at the door! It's too hot to have it open!" Seokjin marched up and stopped when he saw Aila standing there.

"Hyung! Aila-ssi is dropping some food for us."

"It's not food it's desserts! I hope you like them." Seokjin took one of the bags from Hoseok to open it to see. Just the smell made his mouth water.

"Why don't you come in! We can chat while we eat your delicious desserts."

Aila hesitated but nodded yes in the end. Erick was off at the gym anyways and she didn't have anything else to do.

She stepped through, taking her shoes off and putting on the slippers Hoseok gave her. They were a perfect size. They walked her through to the living room, where the rest of the group was in, cuddled with each other in cute pajamas. Aila had go physically stop herself from melting at the sight.

"So Aila-ssi made us a lot of desserts to try!" Four bags were placed on their coffee table. Taehyung was the first one to reach over and start taking the items out.

She had made them churros, stuffed pancakes, hummingbird muffins and two small cakes, a coconut and chocolate truffle.  

Their mouths watered as Taehyung finished laying everything out on the coffee table.

"This looks delicious! Did you cook all of this?"

"Uhu. I went yesterday to get everything and spent the morning baking." They all thanked her for the food and attacked it.