Chapter Sixty One

"Taehyung! Fucking stop man!" Jungkook caught to him in the middle of hallway leading up to their bedroom.

He grabbed him by the shoulder, rashly making him turn around to face him.

"What the fuck is your problem!" Taehyung shouted.

"No! What the fuck is wrong with you! Why? Why did you just do that to Aila!?"

"Im sorry okay! I just couldn't hold back anymore! She's leaving! She's moving away from us! I've been itching to hold her. Then we come back to her fucking kissing Erick! To her saying she's leaving!? Her words are in repeated in my head! Don't you remember what she said to us that night Kookie?!"

Jungkook stepped back.

Hoseok, Namjoon and Seokjin caught up to the two youngest ones.

"Don't you think I haven't been affected with what happened. I had her! I held her in my arms. But we were drunk Tae! We were out of it!"

"It doesn't matter! It happened. We were so close! I just couldn't hold back anymore. She wants to move, well she can't! I won't let her! Didn't you see the way she responded to me? Didn't any of you see how she shook and shudder at my words? At my touch? Don't be stupid! Did you all feel the bond? We were one!"

"Taehyung, love, please calm down. What you did, you shouldn't have." Seokjin walked up to him and brought him towards his chest.

Taehyung felt his eyes sting from holding back his tears.

"But I don't want to let her go, she belongs to us.  Hyung, you felt it didn't you. You saw her response. Being with her, having her in my arms was perfect. I know what she said that night. You heard her huyng, please. We need her."

Taehyung's eyes blurred as his tears finally set free. Seokjin didn't say anything, just pulled him in and rubbed his back.

Hoseok also stepped up to the two and embraced Taehyung from the back, only making the younger cry more in despair.

"Tae, we are going to fight for her, but it wasn't right want you did."

"Hobi, I know but it just, I couldn't stop myself. It's so hard to be around her and keep my emotions in check. It's getting harder and harder."

"You had all us under a trance Tae. It wasn't just her reacting to you, it was like all of us were in a bubble, to afraid to even breath in case we broke the spell." Seokjin said as he gently wiped Taehyung's tears.

"But it wasn't me, I just responded to how I felt to her. It was her. My ability became amplified because of her. It was her."

*******

She snatched her hands from his.

"Why would you ask that?" Aila felt a pressure on her chest instantly at Yoongi's question.

"Aila, his hypnosis, it doesn't work in anyone besides us, his soulmates. If it affected you, in any way, in the most slightest type of way, it means you have opened yourself up to him."

No.

This couldn't be.

This wasn't how they were supposed to find out.

They weren't supposed to know.

"I.... I...."

Yoongi went up to her.

Her hands left so cold in his.

"Aila, listen to me. I wish we were all here to tell you this, but this needs to be finally said."

Jimin stepped forward, also grabbing on both their hands, while asking: "Why are you so nervous pretty girl."

"We actually had a whole day plan today. We got a cake and balloons."

"Oh hyung, don't forget the flowers." Yoongi chuckled at Jimin's enthusiasm. The boy looked like he was about to jump on the walls.

"Oh and beautiful flowers. You see Aila, my soulmates and I met a person. We met a beautiful girl who little by little, stole our hearts. She became one of our closest friends. Then as the days we spent together started to feel, to become better because of her, we, our feelings changed. We started to see her smile, her laughter, the way she expresses herself. We started to see how much better we were because of her."

Aila felt her chest tighten at Yoongi's words, at how warm their hands felt around her.

"Without knowing, each of us started to feel different towards this pretty girl. It got to the point where we started to feel like we had to hide." Jimin took his hand and pushed her hair behind her ear.

Fuck did he love her long hair.

"So we talked and it turns out, we all fell for this pretty girl." Yoongi said, looking at Aila, making sure his words cary out their meaning.

"Aila, do you like us, because we like you. Our hearts, our souls belong to you. We want to put everything we are at your feet. Every thing: our thoughts, our laughter, our touches, our sleepless nights. We want everything with you."

————————————————————————————————

So.. I've decided! Fucking Finally! Sorry it took so long!

-B