Chapter Sixty Four

"Ok! Remember what she said! Don't fucking bring it up! Don't fucking mess this up! If any of you do," Seokjin looked over all of his soulmates, "I will personally... do... something... I don't know what, just know I'm not fucking around this time."

"Damn Jinnie, who knew you had a mouth like that. Can it do anything else?" Taehyung smirked.

"Tae! I'm serios! Control your hormones!"

"Me!? Have you seen Jungkook and Jimin. Have you seen what Hoseok likes to get done to him?"

The other three scoffed at the mention of their names.

"Just, let's just make it right ok."

Namjoon and Hoseok had rushed over to Seokjin's job and called an immediate family meeting after getting to see Aila, not giving a fuck they showed up unannounced.

Yoongi couldn't make it so they had him in video call while they explained what Aila said.

They iterated all her concerns, which they understood where they were coming from.

There's too many variables.

Their spirits came crashing when a light shined through.

She wanted to be selfish and try to be happy, to try to live this moment, regardless of the outcome.

As they had began to scream in the vice president's office, catching the attention of the workers, who were already intrigued by the two handsome men that came to visit not only the vice president, but two of the head chiefs in charge of two very important departments, Namjoon stated her condition.

She didn't want to jump into a relationship.

Not yet.

She wanted things to keep going the way they were. Now that everyone had stated their feelings it would be easy to be around everyone.

They could manage with that.

But it wasn't going to stop them from showing her the affection they had been holding on.

Their plan was to make her theirs.

And she didn't know they weren't going to hold back anymore.

It was fair play.

"Why isn't she here yet?"

"She went out with Jay remember." Jungkook turned his tongue in his mouth at getting reminded she went out with him.

"Kookie, don't be like that. She has known about him. If she wanted something more then she would have done it by now." Hoseok came over and kissed his baby.

"I know it's just... I don't know why this feels different than with you guys."

"I think it was to do with the fact that we don't have a bond to fall back on. We'll only feel the bond if we keep her around and keep it alive but once this changes, then the bond disappears. Our feelings can change and affect the faux bond but our soulmate bond doesn't." Namjoon explained.

"When do we tell her about the bond to her?" Jimin asked, "I feel like it'll assured her of our feelings."

"Let's wait till we can call her ours. In any case, we need to show her how the bond makes us feel towards her. Actions are worth more than words." Yoongi's voice came with authority but a calmness to their hearts.

"I'm home." Her voice made all of them jump.

Game on.

Jimin rushed to the entryway, needed to see her after so long.