Chapter Seventy

Aila was watching Jimin and Hoseok move furniture.

They have always shared a room together, both had twin beds with a nightstand in the middle.

"Kookie, help us move this."

Jimin asked as he moved the nightstand, carefully to not make the lamp slide off.

Hoseok and Jungkook moved the two beds together, forming a bigger bed.

"Yay! Now we can all sleep together!" Jimin grabbed Aila and pushed her towards the middle with Jungkook.

Hoseok laid beside Aila and Jimin next to Jungkook.

However, Aila was having a hard time getting comfortable.

Jungkook faced her and managed to get close to her, draping his arm over her waist. Hoseok came behind her to spoon her, his arm coming to rest beside Jungkook's. Then Jimin also spooned Jungkook, somehow reaching over and placing his hand close to her tummy.

Even after all the 'good night' were said and the three soulmates exchanged 'I love yous' with each other and their breaths became calm and serene, she couldn't sleep.

She's never been given this much attention.

It's not like Erick didn't show her love.

It's the fact there's seven guys trying to share her attention and time.

How's does she even do that?

Now that she decided to move out? How's does quality time together come about.

Before she would watch movies with them, go seek Yoongi at his studio, go with Hoseok to see him dance, read books next to Namjoon, cook with Seokjin. There was always something to be done with someone.

There were also the meals they shared.

But now, things felt different. They were different.

They wanted more and she was scared to make everything official.

What if they don't like her once they get to know her in the romantic sense?

Aila didn't know what time it was, but her limbs were stiff from trying not to move and not wake the others.

Was it the bed? The bodies?

She's slept with people before just not three people all at once. And she's never slept in any of their rooms. It was always them seeking her comfort.

This was unknown territory.

She went stiff as Jungkook moved around her, pulling her into his arms. His hand seemed to roam on her side, almost like he was trying to feel her.

Then she lightly gasped.

He moaned.

It sent a shiver through her body, settling in her gut.

Then he moved again, almost grinding against her.

And he moaned, his breath hit her neck. His hands tightened around her, pulling her body flushed to his.

That's when she felt it.

The bulge, hard and prominent against the side of her hip.

Her stomach dropped.

His whimpers continued, slow and low.

Was he having a wet dream?

She looked over, trying to see if he could find his eyes open, if maybe he was awake, but she couldn't really see anything in the darkness of the room. She reached over, her hand gently touching his face. She jumped when he seemed to leaned into the touch, and then he whimper.