Chapter Twenty Seven

Jungkook woke up feeling something soft underneath him and something warm on top. He tried to move but pain shot up in his shoulder and stomach.

"Don't move, you need to rest." Jungkook didn't recognize the voice. He peaked through his eyelids, finding a warm yellow light illuminating a strange room.

He quickly got up only to have a faint throb on his left side of his head, specifically behind his ear.

"It's ok, look my name is Min Yoongi." Jungkook noticed a boy, older than him, sitting on a bed with him. The boy had dark hair, sharp small eyes and pale skin. He noticed his ear piercings.

"I was the one who ran off those fuckers hitting you."

Jungkook finally remembered the dark alley. He remembers his pain numbing his senses. He faintly remembers the sequence to the events that happened.

".....happened?"

Jungkook looked over at the male.

Yoongi sighed as he saw his big doe eyes finally focus on him.

"I asked what happened?"

The light pulse behind his ear was uncomfortable but it didn't stop him from answering the question.

"I bumped into the guy and when I didn't respond and kept walking he hit me." Yoongi didn't like the way he talked with no emotion.

"But what the hell were you doing there? Why were you wondering in the bad part of town?"

Jungkook didn't know.

"I didn't know, I've just been walking all day."

"Are you from Seoul?"

"No I came to... to visit someone." Yoongi didn't miss the way he hesitate and looked away from him down to his hands.

"How old are you?"

"Sixteen Korean age"

"Soulmate age?"

"I will turn 15 this year."

So he's currently fourteen. No wonder he looks so young. Yoongi's four years older than him. It seems too much. He's still a kid and Yoongi's out of school going to college and living his dream of being a producer.

Seokjin was also in university and working at his father's company, already making more money than him.

And Taehyung was still in school.

"How's your head? It must be throbbing behind your ear."

Jungkook quickly looked at the strange men. How did he know that his head's left side is pulsing.

He saw Yoongi reach forward and touch his hand, the light discomfort immediately going away. He didn't like this, so he pushed the men away just for the pulsing to return.

"Don't be stubborn." Yoongi reached to touch him making the pain go away. Jungkook stared at their joint hands. He reached over behind his ear, the movement a habit of his. That's his soulmate mark.

Yoongi saw recognition settle into his face.

"So my name is Min Yoongi and I'm your soulmate."

*******

Jungkook stood there in the living room. Their apartment was big and nice. It was well furnished and clean. He sat across from three distinct men.

Kim Seokjin.

Min Yoongi.

Kim Taehyung.

He finished bonding with Yoongi around two in the morning and as soon as Jungkook could move, he did. The older was asleep so he didn't notice when Jungkook left his side and went outside the room.