12. Sudden Disappearance

Ansh-

I opened my wardrobe for the clothes then my eyes went on that jewelry, a single piece of a pair of earrings. I remember that day very clearly when I first saw her, and this thing was left in the car maybe unnoticed by her. Well, I should keep it as I gave her my jacket so instead of my jacket, she gave me this.

I chuckled at the thought when she would get to know that her one earring is with me. Look at us now, we are enemies. But I had to hate as I didnt had any choice left with me. 

I took my clothes and headed toward my bathroom.

In the classroom........

" Hello Brother! You have to be the guitarist for us. " Vansh said as if he is pleasing me in a way of ordering, I very well know his antics.

" Not again. In the school you said that was the last. " I denied.

" Hey! Come on. The school is over now everything is new. New place, mew me and now new you. " He said unknowinly telling this in my favour.

" That is what I am telling new me so I wont be playing it on the stage now. " I teased.

" You know very well what I am talking about. You know I cant trust anyone and in our class you are the best at playing the guitar. We are a team come on! " He pleaded.

" Fine. I will find you another one. Happy?? " I said while knowing very well that he wont choose anyone else except me. But I am not feeling it to play. I play guitar to find relief in it and by doing it in pressure I would be disrespecting my relief. I want this for me not for the whole college. 

" You know that very well that you are going to play it. Now help me to find a singer. " He tensed.

" You didnt got a singer yet?? " I was surprised because one thing he is serious about is music.

" Areeeee. Why everyone starts blaming me that music teacher first then Harshit and now you? " He complained. 

" Because you are the leader the drummer. " I said while walking towards the exit door of the classroom.

" Now I am giving this leadership to you and about the singer she denied because she has to go to her hometown as her own elder sister went missing and police cannot find her from 1 month, so they accepted that she is dead. So, they will hold some rituals so she isn't in the state to perform, practice and she will be out of station at that time. Now help me. " He said.

" Ohh. That was odd. The police didn't get any leads about it till now and their family already accepted it! "  

" Actually, it's been happening these days, sudden disappearance of girls like above 22." He said seriously.

" Seems like you did full research in it. I also did hear something about it. " I said as I was proud on him of being attentive in these matters.

 " Yes, I did it. It is serious. " He said.

" It seems like a work of a psychopath. Well, you have the male one. Right? " I asked standing in the corridor and changing the subject as it is the main topic.

" Yeah. Just a female one we need. " He informed.

" Collect everyone here. " I said as I get the idea.

" I am trusting you. okay? " He asked me while I hummed.

Everyone gathered there after few minutes, and we asked them about any hidden singer in our class and then that hidden one appeared.

 Aadhya-

" I hope everything is fine. " I asked in more of a question form.

" You can sing. Right?? " Asked Vansh which caught off me guard.

" I... Yes... What... No wait. What is happening? "

" Come with me. " Ansh hold my hands and taking me somewhere. 

" Where are you taking me? Don't you guys know how to explain a situation? " I asked while walking behind him.

" Take a chill pill Aadhya, we won't kill you. " Said Vansh and I rolled my eyes. He took me in an empty classroom, and we were followed by our friends.