6. First Meet-1

* 6 months ago*

She was sitting excitedly in the seat of a public transport while eating her oranges. An old man was passing by each and every vehicle and forwarding his hands for the help of money and food in the traffic.

She looked at him when he approached that vehicle. She looked at her lap there was an extra orange which she kept for her upcoming fruit cravings.

she gave that orange without a thought to him by the window of the public bus and the way that beggar took that orange crept her heart. She forwarded her hands outside the window while the clinking sounds of her bangles were echoing in his ears.

He looked at that hand which were looking like an angle's hand giving the blessings. her Kurti is of pink coloured as the sleeves of that cloth were long, so he observed, the dupatta is made up of organza material in blue colour as it was slightly visible. 

That man thanked her and moved forward. when he approximated towards Ansh's car, he started founding something to give him, but he has nothing except money, so he gives it to him.

Aadhya-

I was so excited to go on a musical event or a qawwali event. I love that music like Sufi, qawwali, ghazal, Bollywood songs and some English songs too. Basically, I am a great music lover, and I would never leave a chance like this. It is my second day in this city one of my school friends gave me this ticket as a farewell gift as now I am in Mumbai. 

I wore a whole traditional suit with heavy earrings. The event was in the evening. I got ready by the afternoon and there was much time left so I thought of taking a public transport by taking 2 oranges with me as I won't be having the lunch today and I love fruits. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hello, vote it down too and please let me know in the comments section if you guys are really enjoying this or not.

Thank you for reading and lots of love from Red.