4. Roses

Aadhya-

I got an inspiration!

Well there is a benefit of creating this scene it's not like he did not deserved it. After doing my work While returning to the hostel I saw a flower shop. why did I never saw it?? leave. Let's just buy few.

As I entered the shop, I immediately wondered that how they possibly keep this place clean and classy with so many flowers in it. I bought a small bouquet of red and white roses. After reaching at my room, I put those flowers in a glass bottle. 

This day actually went well if we just delete that time-energy-waste moment. I got in my bed for sleep, but my mind was still stuck at that particular laugh. 

"Who is he??" my roommate shikha asked.

My eyes widened how does she know I am thinking about a boy.

"Who?" I asked trying my best to not let her know that she guessed correctly.

"The guy who is keeping you awake till past 12" she said looking at me as I am hiding something so mysterious, but I am not I was just thinking of a laugh of a person that's all nothing is so special in it. 

I usually sleep early unless the semesters are going, and they are about to come so it does count coz I did my studies.

"I am not thinking of anyone just going through what happened all day and about semesters in my mind" I lied. It was not a whole lie that laugh was also a part of my day.

"You are that happy to throw that mug of coffee on that jerk??" she reasoned ignoring my full proof excuse which I just made it. Yes, I did tell her about that incident, and she was so proud of me like I did win a Noble Prize. 

"Nooo" I said while rolling my eyes on her like seriously he doesn't even matter to me. I am not very proud of my act it was an impulsive act that situation could have been dealt more decently but it won't change the fact that he did deserve it.

she laughs and drops this interrogation thank goodness.

"I will talk about it later it's just I am sleepy now. Do not think I forgot about your Greek god" she snapped before going to sleep.

"Seriously!" I huffed.

.

.

.

.

.

My insta id- _author.red_