8. First Meet- 3

Aadhya-

How the hell did he know me. I gasped when he told me Rain and by the time I was recovering from this shock, he already took me in the auditorium.

Now I can see his eyes, his light brown orbs. He is looking on my small cut, concerned is visible in his eyes. I want to see his face. Wait Whatt.... No.

"Ouchhh!" I almost shouted.

"It is out" he said while showing me the piece of glass which was inside my leg.

Surprisingly, I didn't feel any pain until now. It is painful my godddd.
He looks at me in my eyes. Does he really know me??
I fixed my dupatta and covered myself with it as I was wet.
When I looked up, he has lowered his gaze already.
Ok so he is a gentleman too, I guess.

"Let's drop you your home. You won't be able to walk" he said while draping his handkerchief on my leg to prevent any further infections. He is considerate too.

"It is actually fine. I can manage. So, it won't be necessary....waitt whattt no put me down" he again picked me up.

No this is too much.

"I said I can go by myself put me down where are you taking me" I struggled in his arms, but all went in vain.

He walked towards his bike I guess and put me on that bike. The rain was stopped long ago.

"I don't want them to see you like this" he said while putting his Jacket on me.

"And who are you to decide this?? What do you want?? You know naa this is illegal all these things what you are doing forcefully " I said while pointing my fingers towards us.

"I didn't force you, yet" he came to my ears and whispered in his husky voice.

No, no, no this is not the time to lose your shit. Focus Aadhya focus. I was chanting this in my head.
And he was doing something in his phone maybe messaging someone.
Is he really going to kidnap me.

"Nooooooooo!" I shouted and he flinched.

"I am not coming with you never!" I yelled at him.

He was looking at me calmly. Why is he so calm??

"Okay I will call a cab for you" he said nonchalantly.

Do I know him?? Why is he so relaxed like he knows me for years.

His jacket is giving me warmth. I have anemia so I catch cold easily. And there it is, I sneezed.

I sniffed in my dupatta, God this is so embarrassing.

Cab is here. Wait this is not a normal cab, it looks like a personal car.

I tried to get down from the bike but before I can he again took me in his muscular arms.

"You are misbehaving. Doing all these things without my consent" I said, and he ignored. How dare him to ignore me???

The driver opened the gate of the car, and he placed me in the car.
He left from there.
Thank God.

"You know the address??" I said to the driver confirming myself that the biker guy doesn't know where my hostel is.

"No, I don't" he said apologetically.

"It's fine. Here!" I passed my mobile to him giving the address of my hostel.

"How much do I have to pay??" I asked the driver while searching the money in my purse.

"No need. It is already paid" he said, and I was shocked again. I was just quiet during the whole journey and tried to distract myself as I will die with the overthinking of whatever happened today.

Ansh-

I messaged my driver to come at my location and informed my friends that I will be late.

After placing her in the car. I get on my bike and follow the car to make sure she reached safely. It wasn't actually very safe to let her sit with me in these slippery roads and I also don't want to make her feel more uncomfortable as I already make her enough.

Again, it's raining.

She is still enjoying the rain by taking out her hands. Flickering her fingers, I chuckled by looking at her.

She got down infront of a hostel. Ok she is a student. I just hope she is not studying in this college which is in the walking distance.

I like her.