3. Rain

Ansh-

My arrogant girl is surely a piece of art. It was so satisfying to look Reyansh all wet from the coffee.

She wasted her coffee though! 

I will make sure he never shows up to her again as we all students know his level of asshole-ness.

She is back to her studies, but it looks like she just got an inspiration as she took out her notepad and started writing in it hastily, that passion is clearly visible in her eyes. She is desperate for her writing.

She writes e-books but still she writes on a paper before typing it down.

Her head is crazy and the thoughts in it are even crazier which I happen to like as it shows how similar we are yet look at us.

When I started reading her books, I didn't know it was her's until I saw her writing in this cafe. Her pen name is Rain, I know it is unique but look at her and her love towards rain. Like she enjoys the rain so much and also loves to dance in it.

I have few friends who are really a blessing for me, they are with me since school years but look at her, she is friendly with the whole class who doesn't know her.
Still, she is alone never let anyone cross her personal space.

She is an open book but still hard to read........to understand.

I came back from the cafe in a happy mood and goes to my room straightly for shower. She captivates my mind like no one else and the irony is that I let her.

While eating my dinner I search for that guy in social media and as much as I have the information of him. A basic playboy which means he is not done yet because they are usually shameless.

I texted him to meet me at the basketball court as I have something for him that maybe he finds interesting to erase about him. As expected, he is that active person who is always on their phone, replying within a few seconds that he is coming.

.

.

.

.

.

Heyyy everyone how was the chapter just let me know??

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Do follow my insta account for spoilers. 

I hope you all like it. (❁'◡'❁)

Lots of love from Red🥂