11. Earrings

A past scene from about 5 months ago........

Aadhya-

He was running, I was chasing him.

He got disbalanced and fall on the ground.

I try to use this opportunity to remove his mask and look his face.

I bent down to remove his mask, but he brought his hands up at the level of his face and due to this sudden act of his I moved more closer but tangled myself into his legs and fell on him.

Guy-

She is on me. Neither I can move, nor I can stay. She captivates me in her eyes, the ocean, the space....aghhh fuck no.

Why did I accept that dare but the reward is the only thing I care about I will get that soon, but she is gonna be the reason of my death one day.

Aadhya-

He ran away by slightly pushing me to his left side. It is very clear he wasnt here to hurt anyone...... maybe it is his personal things but seriously in my fucking room if some random boy will enter at almost midnight so how else am I going to react.

" Who was that?? " Shikha asked me. She is my roommate and thank God she is the one as she is very friendly and kept me busy all the time.

" I lost him " I sigh.

" I don't think that honey! " She said pointing somewhere in her mind, but I really don't get it.

" What are you talking about...... and listen I am not interested in any of these things but if my sleep will get disturb again first thing, I am going to do is to kill you. " I warned her as sleep is my only relief and I hate it when someone tries to meddle between me and my sleep.

                             🥂

Present Day

" Can you tell me where is it?? " Shikha asked.

" Only if I can remember. I don't know where I kept another piece of this pair of earrings. " I said while sitting on the bed and reading my textbooks.

" When did you last wore it?? " She asked while searching my dressing table.

" On the second day here. I went to a musical event at that day. " I said nonchalantly but those images, conversations everything is starting revolving in my head.

" Was it still a pair when you reached here?? " She asked looking at me.

" I don't remember that " I said while thinking.

" How can you be so careless for these beautiful earrings...... They are so beautiful. " She said by sitting in her bed.

" I know they are one of my favorites. It was a gift from a beautiful stranger girl, she just gifted it to me. I don't even know her name. " I said while remembering that moment.

It is very unique but kind thing also. I liked this pair of earring but didn't brought any money with me. She knew I liked it so she purchased it and said that it is a gift from a sister accept it.

But I didn't so she kept those in my purse without my knowledge and when I return to my home I saw them.

" I wanted to wear these in the event. " She sighed.

" That event will be held after semesters. You have enough time till then. " I said.

" Yeah... let's see. Did you take part in any of the event? " She asked while folding her washed clothes.

" No. I didn't. " I want to study dear lady but her talks.

" You should. " She said.

" You should also be studying now but look at you. " I snapped.

" Ouch! Fine study. " She said finally.

In the college......

I was leaving my classroom and suddenly look at the group of students of our class discussing something.

" Now what happened?? " I asked tiredly.

" For that we have to go there and ask " She reasoned.

" That is the thing I don't want to because as always, I will be the on which every problem will land. " I said and was about to go but how can I when my friend no correction enemy is there. She dragged me with her and when we reached there everyone got silent and looked at me including him.

Now what did I do???.........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Do let me know how this chapter was and vote it too guys.

 Thank You!!
Lots of love from Red(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*: ・✧