Just The Two Of Us - Chaerji 🔞

Yeji G!P

Third person pov

Today all seniors of JYP high will be going on a camping trip together. They all have to bring their own tents, clothes, blankets, and anything else they need. Yeji and Chaeryeong were gonna share a tent together so they bought one that was big enough for the both of them.

When the bus dropped the kids off at the campsite they were given a set of rules to follow and where they would set up their tents. Soon everyone started to set up their tents and get their stuff situated. It was still bright outside so some of them went on a hike or went fishing or just sat down on a log and talked. Yeji was hanging out with her friend Ryujin while Chaeryeong was with Lia.

They were bored and didn't want to do any of the activities so they sat down on one of the logs. Once dawn struck they were all called to the camp fire to share scary stories and roast marshmallows and hot dogs. Chaeryeong sat next to Yeji during the scary stories as she roasted some hotdogs for her. They had dinner and afterwards they were allowed to go into their tents for tonight.

Everyone said goodnight before going to their tents. When Yeji and Chaeryeong went into their tents they stood up longer to sneakily watch movies on Yeji's phone as they drank the small bottles of beer Yeji brought and snacks Chaeryeong brought as well. Soon stuff started to get heated.

Now the couple were making out on top of their sleeping bag while the movie they were watching was still playing. Yeji went down to Chaeryeong's neck as Chaeryeong leaned her head back to make more room for Yeji. Chaeryeong moaned softly as Yeji kissed behind her ear.

"You wanna do it here?" Yeji asked

"Why not, it's our last camping trip and graduation next month so why not" Chaeryeong said

"Alright, let me turn off the lantern and we can start love" Yeji said as she smiled.

Yeji turned off the lantern so no one would think they were still awake. Now it's dark in the tent besides the only light they had was from the full moon. They continued to make out once the lantern was off. Chaeryeong took off Yeji's polo shirt as they kissed. Chaeryeong's hands caressed Yeji's abs as they kissed once again.

Yeji pulled out the kiss as she sat up and helped Chaeryeong get out of her jacket and shirt. Both of them now shirtless, Yeji makes Chaeryeong startle her and wrap her legs around her waist. Chaeryeong's hands gripped Yeji's hair as they made out deeply. They pulled out of the kiss for air.

Yeji laid the younger woman down on the sleeping bag as they kissed and then Yeji pulled out the kiss to take off Chaeryeong's pants and throw them somewhere. Chaeryeong did the same for Yeji, taking her pants off as well. She kissed her abs as the older caressed her black hair.

"Let's start off easy my love" Yeji said and pinned Chaeryeong down on the sleeping bag.

Did you bring condoms?" Chaeryeong asked

Yeji smiles before pulling a whole box of condoms out of her bag and took one out.

“You know I'm always prepared baby," Yeji said with a smile on her face.

She put the condom on and pulled the blanket up to cover themselves in case someone were to come by the tent to see if they were sleeping. Yeji pulled off Chaeryeong's bra and underwear. After that she pulled off her boxers and threw them somewhere. Yeji made sure Chaeryeong was comfortable and then entered her hard cock inside of Chaeryeong's wet pussy.

She thrusted into her slowly to let her adjust to her size.

Yeji~" Chaeryeong said

“Yes baby" Yeji groaned

Go faster~"

Yeji obeyed and started moving her hips faster. Chaeryeong moaned Yeji’s name after every thrust and her nails dug into Yeji’s back as she thrusted faster. They had to be quiet so no one would wake up to the sound of them. Chaeryeong tried to keep her moans under control but she couldn't.

Yeji had to put her hand over her mouth so she wouldn't make too much noise but made sure she could still breathe properly. They started kissing while still thrusting into her girlfriend fast. As they were close they heard something. Yeji stopped her hips and listened for the noise again. That's when Yeji remembered something.

Mr. Jung said he would be checking tents at midnight to make sure everyone was sleeping.

“Shit Chaeryeong, it's Mr. Jung. Quick, let's get under the sleeping bag and pretend we’re sleeping before he comes by our tent" Yeji whispered.

The two quickly went under the sleeping bag and covered themselves with the blanket Yeji was using to cover herself. Yeji also hid the empty bottles of beer in her bag as well as her phone. Soon Mr. Jung came by with his small flashlight and checked on the two girls who were fake sleeping.

After a few seconds he left and went on to another. They waited for a minute before he was gone and they could continue their love making sessions together. This time Chaeryeong went on top of Yeji and sat while her hands were on Yeji’s shoulders.

“I wanna ride," Chaeryeong said with a smile.

"Go right ahead my love, I'll let you do what you want” Yeji said and placed her hands on the younger’s hips.

Chaeryeong aligned Yeji’s cock with her pussy and started sinking into it. Yeji groaned at the sight of her cock disappearing inside her girlfriend. Chaeryeong moaned and placed her hands on Yeji’s abs as she started grinding her hips.

"You're so deep Yeji~" Chaeryeong moaned, still grinding on her girlfriend.

"And you're so tight my love" Yeji groaned and grabbed her hips.

Chaeryeong leaned down and kissed Yeji. The two were tongue kissing. Yeji then, thrusted her hips up fast. Chaeryeong buried her face in Yeji’s neck as she started thrusting faster. Chaeryeong gripped the pillow as she felt herself getting close.

I'm close Yeji~" Chaeryeong moaned.

“Me to baby" Yeji groaned and moved her hips faster before she came inside the condom. Chaeryeong came right after.

The two were breathing heavily after calming down from their high. Yeji laid Chaeryeong down and pulled out. She took off the condom, tied it, and threw it somewhere to pick up in the morning.

Yeji grabbed a towel and poured some water on it before going to clean Chaeryeong up. After she was done cleaning her she laid next to her. Chaeryeong buried her face in Yeji’s neck.

“You ok baby?" Yeji asked and Chaeryeong nodded.

Chaeryeong already fell asleep and Yeji just looked at her as she slept peacefully. Soon after she fell asleep. The next morning they woke up to the sound of Mr. Jung playing the trumpet loudly as a wake up alarm for everyone.

The two woke up and got dressed. They met up with their friends and hung out the rest of the day.