The Water Girl - Chaerji Pt. 2 🔞

Yeji G!P

Yeji Pov

I parked my car in the parking lot at my apartment complex. We got out of the car and walked to my unit. I let her in first before I went in then closed the door and locked it. I then put my keys on the coffee table before looking at Chaeryeong who's just standing there.

"Come on let's go to my room, it's more comfortable there" I said

I grabbed her hand and we walked to my room. I turned on the light so it's better for us to see. She sat on the edge of my bed waiting for me.

"You could pick a movie is you want, I have lots I'll just go grab us some snacks" I said

She then got off the bed and went to look at the movies I had. I went to the kitchen and grabbed all the good snacks I had then went back to my room. When I got there I opened the door and my jaw dropped.

She wasn't wearing a shirt, she was just in her sports bra and jeans.

"Yeji are you okay" she asked

"Oh sorry I was just zoning out a bit my bad" I said going to my side

"Should I put my shirt back on, is it making you uncomfortable" she said

"No it's okay we're both girls anyway" I said

I grabbed a random snack I brought and handed it to her. I put the movie she picked and put it in the DVD player. She picked the Disney movie 'Hercules'. It's a good movie. I remembered I used to love this movie.

While we were watching the movie she grabbed my hand and held on to it. I looked at her and smiled. The movie was almost over so I cleaned up a little, picking up all the wrappers and empty chip bags and throwing them away.

Chaeryeong also helped me with cleaning. After the movie was done I turned off the TV and stayed there.

"Well.. what do you wanna do now" I asked

"It's late so maybe I'll go to bed" she said

"Ok" I said

I grabbed my pillow and put it on the floor and grabbed another blanket.

"Yeji what are you doing" she asked

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable with me in the same bed as you" I said

"Ain't I your girlfriend already" she said

"I mean you did kiss me after the game tonight and I did respond" I said

"Well" she said coming closer to me

"Will you be my girlfriend and treat me well" she said

"Yes I'd love you to be your girlfriend and yes I will treat you well like a princess" I said looking at her lips.

"Now we're official" she said

"Yes we are now" I said and kissed her

Her hands were placed on my nape as we kissed. Then we pulled out.

"Do you still want to go to bed or do something else before we go to bed" I said and raised my eyebrow

"Sure why not" she said

I went back to my bed and kissed her again. Her hands roamed my body as we kissed and I laid her on the bed. I made sure her head was on the pillow to make sure she was comfortable.

I kissed down her jaw then down to her neck.

"Yeji~" she moaned softly

I moved to her collarbones then went back up to kiss her lips again. I bit her lower lips making her open her mouth and I entered my tongue. She responded to my kiss and we kissed passionately.

My hands roamed her skin since she was still not wearing her shirt. My hands roamed freely to her waist.

"Are you okay with this Chaeryeong" I asked

"Yes just be gentle this is my first time" she said

"Okay I'll be gentle love" I said

With that I took off my shirt and threw it somewhere in the room. Then my jeans and took my boxers off as well. I made sure Chaeryeong was okay before I leaned over to my side drawer and grabbed a condom.

I ripped the package open before sliding it down my length.

"Are you read baby" I whispered and she nodded

"I'm gonna put it in now" I said

I grabbed my shaft and lined it up to her pussy and slowly pushed it in. I saw tears come down from her eyes as I slowly moved my hips against hers.

Her hands gripped my biceps as she adjusted to my size.

"F..Faster Yeji~" she moaned

I fastened my hips a little making our skin slap together. Damn she's really wet. I leaned down to kiss her again as I was still thrusting in her. Her hands moved to my head. She caressed the back of my head as we kissed. She moaned while we were kissing.

I sucked her tongue and bit her lip making her moan softly. I sucked her neck leaving a few hickeys. Her hands went to my back digging her nails into my shoulders and down my back.

"Yeji.. I'm close~"

"Me to baby" I said

I moved a bit faster since I felt my stomach tighten.

"FUCK YEJI OH MY" She moaned loudly as she came

"Fuck Chaeryeong hmm" I groaned

I placed kisses on her face to make sure she was okay. After I pulled out I took the condom off and threw it away. I got off the bed and went to grab a rag to clean her up.

I put some water on it before going back to the bed where she was. When I went back she was already sleeping. I smiled at the sight and cleaned her before throwing the rag into the dirty bin.

I put the blanket over her and I went to shower before going to bed. After I showered I put pajama pants on and went under the covers and went to sleep.

AFTER FEW HOURS LATER

I woke up randomly and it was still night time. I checked the time and it was 5:55am. I checked my phone to make sure it was the right time and it was. In my notifications I saw that the group chat was filled with messages.

I checked and saw they sent the videos I asked for. I made sure my volume was off so Chaeryeong wouldn't wake up. I clicked on the video. The video was of Kurt and Ram wrestling in the park in front of the fountain.

They were laughing and cheering each other on. Ram pinned Kurt to the ground and won. I laughed at it because they act like children sometimes.

As I was watching the other videos they sent me of last night I suddenly felt something go around my waist. I looked down and saw it was an arm. I looked over my shoulder and saw Chaeryeong resting her head on my arm, her eyes still closed.

I turned off my phone and moved so that I'm facing her. I wrapped my arms around her and she buried her face in the crook of my neck. Her arms wrapped around my body as her warm body pressed against mine.

I love her so much. I might help her anytime during lunch.

End of story