Welcome Home - Jinlia 🔞

Ryujin G!P

Lia pov

Ryujin is coming back home after serving in the Marines. Me and her family went to see her graduation ceremony. I was sitting next to her brother when she came out marching like a boss in her Marine uniform. Damn she looked taller and she looked as if she went through hell to get here. Which I know she did.

After the captains were done with their speeches the families were allowed to go and get their kids. Her family let me go first so I went to go find her. She was standing straight and looking straight with her hands behind her back.

I went up to her and stood in front of her. When she saw me she looked down at me and smiled. I immediately hugged her, I missed her so much it felt like I haven't seen her in years but she was gone for 13 weeks.

She hugged me back, wrapping her arms around my waist. We hugged for a while till her family came by. After we were done we left. Me and Ryujin went back to our place.

"How was was the Marines babe" I asked

"It was very tiring we had to move a lot, I had lots of training and we had to go into a gas chamber, it was hell" She said

"Well come on let's go to our room" I said

We walked to our room. When we got to our room after I closed the door she suddenly kissed me passionately which caught me off guard for a second before I responded. My arms wrapped around her neck as she pulled me closer.

"I missed you baby" she whispered against my lips.

"Me too baby" I whispered back

She started kissing down my jaw to my neck. My hands roamed her body as she kissed me where I loved it

I felt her hands go under my shirt caressing my skin as we kissed. We pulled out the kiss for air, panting heavily. She then took my shirt off then she took hers off. She grabbed me by the hips and pulled me towards our bed.

She made me sit on the edge of the bed with her still standing. She took off her pants only leaving her in her boxers. I placed my hands on her hips before placing kisses on her lower stomach near the top of her boxers. Going lower.

She ran her fingers through my hair and caressed it. I then started placing kisses on her cloth dick as her bulge became more visible. My hands went to her tight ass. My hands went under her underwear as I grabbed her and squeezed it as I heard her groan.

"No teasing baby, you know how I get" she said deeply

I looked up at her as I pulled down her boxers, her dick sprung up. I stroked it before putting it in my mouth, she groaned and placed her hand on my hair tugging on it a little. I stroked it while I sucked, making Ryujin throw her head back moaning.

"Fuck babe your so good" Ryujin groaned

I continued to stroke her and licked her tip beofre taking it in my mouth again taking her 9 inch dick again. I knew she loved it when I did this to her, it makes her go crazy I bet.

"Fuck babe I'm gonna cum, I bet your thirsty so swallow it all" she said

She started thrusting her hips while her hand gripped the back of my neck. Her hips jerked as she came throwing her head back as she came in my mouth. I slurped it al, after I knew she was done I swallowed all her cum.

"Damn baby your really good" she said

Then she laid me down on the bed taking my shorts off then my panties.

"Let me return the favor" she said before placing kisses down my body.

She left some hickeys on my chest. She went down till she was met with my pussy. She licked it before dipping her head into me. I felt her skilled tongue lick and suck my slit as I gripped her hair. I threw my head back when she moved her tongue faster.

"Fuck Ryujin I'm gonna cum~" I moaned tightening my grip on her hair.

I came and she licked me clean. Then she kissed me, making me taste myself.

"I hope you have enough energy for tonight love, it's gonna be a long one" she said before flipping me on my stomach.

Ryujin Pov

I flipped her on her stomach, making her whence a little. I spread her legs a little before settling myself on the back of her thighs and stroke myself a little before entering her. She winced a little before groaning in pleasure. I entered her and started thrusting slowly to let her adjust to my length before moving my hips faster. I placed both my hands beside her body to hold myself up.

I kissed down her shoulder blades to the spine, I felt her shiver a little from my wet kisses. I fucking love it when she moans, it's like music to my ears.

"Faster Ryujin~" she moaned

She gripped the metal bars of the bed as I fastened my thrusts. I groaned from her tight walls tightening around my dick. I saw her hands gripped the metal bars of the bed as she moaned her lungs out. I put my hand on top of her head lightly gripping the top of her head.

Babe I'm close~" she moaned, throwing her head back.

I flipped her on her back before going to suck on her breast while massaging the other one. Her hands went through my hair as I sucked her breasts, as I moved my hips against hers. Her hands suddenly gripped my hair tightly.

"Ryujin I'm cumming, I'm cumming" she moaned

She arched her back as she came.

"Fuck Ryujin!~" she moaned loudly

I jerked my hips and groaned loudly as I came into her. We were breathing heavily as I collapsed on her body, resting my face on her neck. After I catched my breath I placed my forearms next to her head and faced her.

I pecked her a few times on her soft lips. I sat up a little and pulled the duvet over our body's to cover us. Then went back to lay next and pulled her closer.

"I missed you Ryujin" Lia said hugging me

"I missed you too babe really I did" I said

"I could tell" she said and laughed

I chuckled at her and tested my head against hers.

"Is it me or did your abs get more toned?" she asked, rubbing her hand against my stomach where my abs were.

"I don't know maybe all that training I went through probably did that" I said

She snuggled into me, her face in the crook of my neck. I kissed her forehead and hugged her pulling her closer to me.

"I love you my baby girl" I said

"Love you to my Marine" she said

She fell asleep quickly and I fell asleep after going into Dreamland.

End of story