Christmas Party Gone Wrong - Chaerji

Inspired by Euphoria

Third Person Pov

It was getting close to Christmas so Chaeryeong and Her now girlfriend Yeji who's on the Football team, decided to throw a Christmas party two days before Christmas. Yeji agreed to it and called some friends to inform them about it and also help them set up the party. Since Yeji and Chaeryeong lived in a big house, it wasn't a mansion but it was a big two story house with a pool in the backyard.

When the day came, most of Chaeryeong and Yeji's friends came over. Some friends from high school, some friends they met when they were younger and even cousins and relatives. Everyone was having a good time drinking, dancing, and playing around.

Yeji and Chaeryeong made it clear to everyone that no one's allowed upstairs because of personal reasons and everyone listened to that so they only stayed downstairs and the back and front yard. But little did they know someone uninvited came.

Chaeryeong's ex-girlfriend Ryujin, a former basketball player that she had dated a few months ago. They broke up because Chaeryeong caught Ryujin making out with some other girl in the locker room. Ryujin tried to get Chaeryeong to believe that it was a mistake but Chaeryeong never believed her.

Since then they never talked. Ryujin found out that she was dating Yeji and got angry. She even told her face to face that she wanted to kill her. But Yeji didn't take it seriously.

Ryujin walked through the crowd of people and went to find Yeji, she made sure that Chaeryeong wasn't around and went up to her. She found Yeji near one of the mini bars and took a half empty bottle of tequila and poured it into her cup.

"Hey Yeji how's life going" Ryujin asked as she poured the drink in her cup

"It's going good" Yeji said and Ryujin nodded

"Didn't the last time we talked didn't you say you wanted to kill me" Yeji said

"I was just bluffing, I already moved on from Chaeryeong, cheers to that and a merry Christmas" Ryujin lied and raised her cup.

Yeji gave her a light smile before raising her cup to click against hers. But as she was about to, Ryujin swung the empty glass bottle across the side of Yeji's head, getting everyone's attention. Ryujin grabbed Yeji's hair and slammed her head on the counter of the bar before pushing her on the ground.

At this point Yeji already had blood all over her face and head from the glass bottle. Ryujin got on top of Yeji and started throwing hard blows to Yeji's bloody face that she had her blood on fist. Lia, Yuna, Naeyeon, And Chaeryeong tried to separate the two but Ryujin was too strong. Once they got Ryujin off of Yeji, Ryujin stared at Chaeryeong and smirked before leaving.

She quickly went to check on Yeji while the other tried to get her up but Yeji was passed out on the floor and they had to carry her and call the ambulance to take Yeji to the hospital. Once the ambulance came they took Yeji to the hospital and the rest followed them there.

"Dayum" Yuna said

They all went to the hospital where they were told that Yeji had to get stitches on the cuts on her face and head.

End of story