Drunk Sex - Chaerji 🔞

(Yeji G!P)

Yeji Pov

Me and chaeryeong went to a night club with me and some other of our friends. We just wanted to have a good time you since we all have been busy with college and stuff we wanted to make the best of it.

Idk how many bottles Chaeryeong drunk but it was enough to get her drunk easily because when I was sitting down on one of the couches they had there and she came up to me and started to cling on to me and whispered dirty stuff into my ear, it was starting to make me hard a little.

She kept on doing it to the point where I wanted to fuck her right in front of everyone that was there but I couldn't.

I quickly texted everyone that me and her were leaving early and then just left right after. I opened the door for her and I drove all the way home with my hard cock wanting to break free.

One we got home I immediately pinned her on the wall kissing her passionately, she wrapped her hands around my nape and kissed me back instantly before , moving to her neck making sure to leave hickeys. I then grabbed her legs and wrapped them around my waist before heading to our shared room.

I pinned her to our bed and took off all her clothes when I removed her panties I dove my face into her delicious pussy and licked and sucked at as if my life depended on it.

"Ahh yes yeji like that" she moaned

She gripped my hair as she arched her back off the bed with pleasure.

"I'm close Yeji" she moaned out

After a few more licks I felt her warm liquid come into my mouth tasting very good. I licked her clean and went up to where I could look at her face.

I placed both of my hands next to her head.

"You ready for this love" I said

"Hell yeah Yeji make me full of your sweet cum" She said

I rubbed my cock against her slit and slowly pushed it in so she could get used to my size. She let out a soft moan as I entered her slowly.

"Just tell me when to move babe" I said and started kissing her neck

"You can move now Yeji" She said

I slowly started moving my hips, I groaned as she tightened around me.

"Your so tight Chaery" I groaned

I then started picking up the paste a little moving my hips a little faster. She gripped my back most likely leaving marks but I didn't car all I care about is making love to my girlfriend.

She let out high pitched moans as I thrusted in her. I felt my stomach tightened.

"I'm gonna cum Yeji" she moaned

"Me too baby let's cum together" I said breathing heavily

After I few more thrusts we both came together. I pulled out rubbing our love juices for a creampie. After I pulled out she was breathing heavily, her face and neck were covered in sweat and so was I.

"You did so good baby" I said

"I'm tired Yeji" she said

"Well let's go to bed then" I said

I laid next to her with her head resting on my chest. I rubbed the back of her head as she was sleeping and leaned my head on her forehead before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

End of story