Massage - Chaerji

Chaeryeong pov

It was Friday which means I don't have school tomorrow. When I got home from school I wanted to invite Yeji over for a sleepover. Plus my parents are gonna be out for the night so I'll be alone and I don't like being alone.

After I changed I got into my bed and got on my phone. I waited till my parents left and I texted Yeji.

Me: babe you wanna come over, my parents are out for the night and won't be back by tomorrow. And I want a massage too please.

My babe 😘: Sure I can come over, are you sure you're parents aren't gonna be there

Me: Positive

My babe 😘: Ok I'll be there in a few, love you babe

Me: Love you too

After I texted her I waited for her to text me back saying she's here and to open the door for her. In the meantime I got stuff ready. I lit a candle so the room could smell good and also got the massage oil ready.

"Ok Chaeryeong we'll be leaving now, lock the door ok and don't open the door for anyone ok" Mom said

"Yes mom I know the rules" I said

"Ok we'll see you later" she said

"Have fun" I said

She closed the door and heard the front door open then close. Now I had to wait for Yeji to come. I scrolled on my phone till I heard a knock on the front door. I shot up from my bed and immediately went to open the door. I opened the door and saw Yeji smiling with a bag full of snacks in her hand.

"Hi baby, I took a quick stop to grab some of your favorite snacks" she said

"Oh you're to sweet baby" I said

I put my arms around her neck and pulled her in for a kiss.

"Come in, it's cold out here" I said

I stepped away from the doorway so she could come in. I closed and locked the front door. I held her hand as we went to my room. We got to my room and I locked the door.

She sat the bag down on the bed then sat down. I sat down next to her.

"Do you have massage oil?" She asked

"Yeah it's on the nightstand" I said

She grabbed it and held it in her hand. I took off my shirt and she looked at me with a smirk on her face.

"Come on stop thinking that, I just want a massage and that's it" I said

"Ok babe I heard you just a massage" she said

"Also take yours off too"

"Why cause you wanna see my awesome body"

"Yeji just take your shirt off" I said

"Fine I'll take my shirt off, just for you" she said

She took off her polo shirt and put it on the floor, leaving her only in her sports bra and jeans. I turned on the TV as background noise as I laid down on my belly. Yeji kneeled on her knees as she put the massage oil in her hand. She started massaging my back.

Her hands felt good. I told her to give me a bag of chips from the bag she brought and she did. I watched TV as she went down to my legs. She was now leaning against the headboard of my bed. She was massaging my feet now.

"Where did your parents go?" Yeji asked

"They went to a party with their friends I didn't want to go" I said

She hummed in response and continued to massage my feet. It tickled a little but it didn't bother me. I just continued to watch TV and eat while she did her thing. After she massaged she crawled on top of me.

She put her head on my shoulder as she lightly kissed my shoulder and neck.

"Babe stop" I said

"I want a kiss babe" she said pouting

I turned to her and pecked her lips before looking back at the TV. I heard her whine. I looked and she was still pouting.

"What I gave you a kiss babe" I said

"Yeah but give me one of those fish kisses you gave me a few weeks ago when we were on the beach" she said

She turned me around so that she's on top of me and kissed me passionately. My hands went to her neck as we kissed and soon went up to her hair. We broke when we needed air.

"You're so beautiful baby, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world" she said

"I feel the same way baby, I'm lucky that Ryujin introduced me to you or else we would have never been together" I said

"Yeah and I thanked her for that plus let's go out next week"

"Where to?" I asked

"Maybe to a drive in movie theater and we can just chill in the car, maybe do some fun stuff while there too, just me and you" she said, pressing our foreheads together

"Sounds fun" I said

She chuckled and kissed me again. Her kisses went down to my jaw then my neck.

"Yah babe don't leave hickeys, I wasn't allowed to have anyone here tonight" I said and slightly pushed her away.

"Can I at least stay here longer?" She asked

"Of course baby, let's cuddle for a little" I said

We laid down together and stayed like that for a while before she left my house and I watched as she left in her car.