Bully To Lover pt. 2 - Ryuryeong 🔞

(Ryujin G!P)

Chaeryeong pov

I waited for Ryujn to arrive. I heard a car pull up and saw ryujin get out of her car making her way to the front door. I grabbed my stuff and looked at myself I'm the mirror to made sure I looked nice. I heard a knock on my door and my mom poked her head out.

"Hey Chaeryeong your friend is waiting for you at the door" she said and closed the door.

I went out of my room and downstairs where I saw Ryujin. She was wearing dark blue jeans with a white shirt that have a green dinosaur on it and with her varsity jacket.

"Hey chaeryeong you ready to go" Ryujin said

"Yeah I'm ready let's go" I said

We walked towards her car which was a red Mercedes car. It was a nice car tbh. We talked the whole ride to the arcade. We shortly arrived at the arcade and we both entered.

As we entered we saw lots of people there mostly young children but we made the most of it. We played games won, lots of tickets, prizes, ate some pizza and drank soda. It was a nice night tbh I really liked it.

I told ryujin I had to use the bathroom and she said okay so I walked there on my own. After I did my business I went to wash my hands and then exited the bathroom. When I went out of the bathroom I didn't see Ryujin anywhere. So I went looking for her.

I walked around for a bit untill I finally found her. She was talking to a boy which I know is from our school mostly because he has the same football jacket as the one ryujin is wear. I walked up to them awkwardly and stood there.

"Well well well look what we have her, another nerd" the boy said

"Hey she's with me Bangchan leave her alone before I knock you down with my leg again like what I did when you were handing out water bottles to the other teammates" Ryujin said

" Okay damn I was just joking don't need to be all defensive" he said

" But I'm bangchan by the way I'm also on the school's football team at school as you can tell" he said

" I'm Chaeryeong nice to meet you bangchan" I said

" Well I'll leave y'all two love birds here I'll see you at school Ryujin bye" he said and left.

" Sorry about him he's always like that but anyway wanna come outside with me to chill before I drop you off or if I do" she said

" Sure yeah that's fine" I said

We both went out of the arcade and leaned against the wall. I then saw her pull out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. She grabbed one and put it between her lips and lit the cigarette with the lighter. She exhaled with smoke coming out of her nose and mouth.

" You smoke" she asked me

" Umm no I don't sorry" I said

It started getting cold, damn why do I always forget my jacket I didn't even know it would be cold.

"You cold chaeryeong" she asked

"No I'm fine thank you" I said

But I was actually freezing to death. Then I felt something go around my shoulders, it was her jacket, I looked at her knowing she wasn't wearing anything to keep her warm.

"I don't want you getting sick" she said

"But what about you" I said

"I'll be fine plus I'm used to the cold the coach makes us practice in the cold so that's why I'm not really cold" she said