Two Jocks - Ryeji 🔞

Ryeji G!P

Yeji pov

After football practice everyone went into the locker rooms to change and shower. We all took off our gear then went into the shower room.

I took a cold shower for a while as I heard people come in and leave as the water poured on my broad body. I washed my hair and body, then washed my thing down there and shaved a little.

After I got out of the shower. I put my sports bra on before wrapping a white towel around my waist covering me from the waist down. I didn't see anyone else here so I guess they went home.

I grabbed my brush from the sink counter and brushed my hair. As I was brushing my hair I saw someone come out of the shower. I looked and saw our quarterback Shin Ryujin come out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her waist and a sports bra on. She saw me and smiled and I smiled back. She then started walking towards me.

"I didn't know you were still here Yeji" She said as she stood next to me

"Decided to take a longer shower" I said facing her.

Her scent smelled like Lavender mixed with men's body wash. She moved closer to me as she put her hand on the sink counter.

"You looked amazing during practice and the game last week. You're a very good kicker too" She said

"Thank you Ryujin you're a great throwing" I said

"Thanks" she said

She smiled as she moved closer to me. My back hit the wall and I could no longer back away. She placed her hand next to my head. She looked down at my body wearing nothing but a sports bra and a white towel around my waist.

"Yeji you are very sexy how come you don't have a girlfriend" she asked in a husky voice

"I'm not really looking for a relationship right now I'm mostly focused on football right now then a relationship" I said trying not to stutter or look at her lips since she's inches away from my face that our noses are almost touching.

I saw her look at my lips then look back at me. She removed her hand from the wall before pulling me by the arm and went into the showers. She closed the curtain and placed me on the wall.

"I have to tell you Yeji I've been watching you since the first day you joined this team and I have had hard ons from just watching you play" she whispered as she inched closer to me.

"And I have to admit that i don't regret doing any of that at all" she said

Our waists were touching at this point. I tried not to moan at the fact that our covered waist was touching and I don't think she's wearing anything under there. She then kissed my cheek before going down to my jaw then neck. I gasped when she did that.

She undid my towel and grabbed my already hard dick and started stroking it while she was still sucking my neck.

"Ahh fuck Ryujin" I groaned as she was still stroking me

"You like that don't you? You like the way I stroke your big dick" Ryujin said

My legs felt wobbly as I was about to cum. She started stroking faster and I groaned loudly as I came in her hand. I was breathing heavily as I calmed down from my orgasm. I leaned against the shower wall as I calmed down.

"Why don't you do the same thing I did to you to me so I don't have to do it myself and imagine its you anymore" Ryujin said undoing her towel

She let the towel fall to the floor and stepped closer to me. She kissed me again. Wow she's really good at this. She then grabbed my hand and moved it down to her hard member.

"Stroke it Yeji, stroke it good" She whispered in my ear.

I started stroking her slowly then going faster till I saw the loose skin pull back and her red tip appeared.

"Damn Yeji you're good" she moaned, throwing her head back and groaning.

I moved my hand faster as she kept groaning and moaning from my strokes. For some reason I got down on my knees and started sucking her off.

"Damn Yeji you liked it so much you wanted to suck on it"

I locked the tip and took the whole thing in my mouth. She leaned against the wall as her hands gripped my hair. Her hips started moving and I could tell she wanted to face fuck me.

"I'm gonna fuck you're throat Yeji show you what a quarter back can do besides throwing" She said

Placing her hands on both sides of my head, she started thrusting in my mouth. After a few more thrust she came in Yeji's mouth.

"Damn Yeji you're so good" Ryujin said after pulling out of Yeji's mouth.

Just then Yeji remembered something about Ryujin.

"Wait don't you have girlfriend" Yeji said

"Me and Lia are not together I thought you knew that she's just my friend now"

"What about us?"

"I don't know what do you want us to be"

"Friends with Benefits?" Yeji said

"Ok then"

Yeji stood up and wrapped her towel back around her waist before getting out of the shower. Ryujin did the same and she got changed before leaving. Yeji got dressed afterwards then left to go home.

Ryujin was greeted by her parents when she entered the house.

"Oh Ryujin why are you home so late" Her mom asked

Ryujin has to come up with a excuse so she won't get in trouble.

"Coach wanted us to stay longer because he wants us to be the best for the next game" Ryujin said

Ryujin's mom sighed as she heard that.

"I've told you before Ryujin you have to let me know when you're staying late because I don't know where you are all the time ok" Her mom said and Ryujin nodded

"Now go eat"

Ryujin put her bag down then went to the kitchen. She ate the food her mom made before going to her room. Since she felt like it she took another shower in her own bathroom in her room.

She stripped and got into the shower. She washed her body with soap. She remembered how Yeji touched her like that. How she sucked her cock like it was a lollipop. Her hands went down to her hard on and slowly stroked it. She threw her head back as she kept on thinking about Yeji and her touches.

"Ah Fuck" She groaned

She felt herself cum on her hands as it shot out of her cock. Her back hit the shower wall and she was breathing heavily. When she calmed down she finished showering before getting out and put on sweatpants and an oversized shirt.

She blow dried her hair before putting water on her face then went to sleep. Still thinking about her.

End of story