The Ballplayer - Yulia

A/n: I wouldn't really call this a smut since in the movie this is inspired by doesn't show any scenes of it happening. So yeah, enjoy. The movie is called Major League. I will added a few details that weren't in the movie.

One night stand btw.

Third person pov

Yuna entered the bar after a long game of the season. The rest of the members of the team went back to the hotel. Yuna was the youngest in the team and was kinda new even though she's played baseball before but she was never in a Major League like she is now. They gave her the nickname Wild Thing.

She was wearing a sleeveless shirt since she took the sleeves off making it kinda a muscle shirt but not really. She wore that with a pair of sky blue jeans with a black shirt. Her one earring hanging off her ear.

After she entered the bar she sat down at the bar and asked for a beer. She was kinda over thinking about how they might lose the next game since the first few games were not good at all. The bartender gave her a cold glass of beer.

She thanked the man and started drinking. While she was drinking someone was watching her. A lady in a red dress. She watched as Yuna drank her beer with her head down. She smiled as she watched the young girl drink.

The lady suddenly got up and started walking towards Yuna. She sat down next to her smiling.

"Mind if I join you?" The lady asked

"I don't think I'd be very good company right now" Yuna said

Lia then put her red bag on the table.

"Why not?" Lia asked

"Nothing, job problems" Yuna said

Yuna leaned back in her chair taking another sip of her beer.

"I'm a ballplayer" Yuna said

"I know but that's not why I came over here I don't chase ballplayers" Lia said

"Why'd you come over here then?" Yuna asked

Lia leaned closer to the younger.

"Because you are the sexiest girl I have ever laid eyes on and you look like you could use a friend" Lia said

Yuna then looked down before looking back up. She called for the bartender.

"Check please" Yuna said

A few hours later

Yuna woke up from her sleep in the hotel room where Ryujin and her were sharing. She saw she was naked and her necklace was the only thing she had on. She looked around the room and saw that the woman she brought here was already dressed back into her red dress.

"Where are you going?" Yuna asked as she sat up on the bed

"I've got to go home" Lia said as she tied her hair

Yuna then leaned back on the headboard of the bed.

"I don't think I ever got your name" Yuna said

"My name is Choi Jisu but I mostly go by Lia" she said

"Lia" Yuna repeated

Lia then crawled towards her on the bed.

"Ms. Choi Lia" Lia said then kissed Yuna on the cheek.

"So long, you're a great kid" Lia said

Lia then got off the bed grabbing her red bag and leaving the room. She saw Ryujin in the kitchen. Ryujin was looking in the fridge as she walked by.

"Hi Ryujin" Lia said

Ryujin didn't say anything back since Lia was already out of the hotel by then. Ryujin then closed the fridge and went to Yuna's room. The door was still opened. Yuna was sitting on the edge of the bed with the blanket covering her lap as she looked up and saw Ryujin.

"I didn't know who she was I swear" Yuna said

Ryujin chuckled as she looked at Yuna.

"Yeah about time you get laid for once at least by some random girl you don't even know" Ryujin said

Yuna just rolled her eyes and looked for her clothes on the ground. She grabbed her underwear and bra and put them on before putting her shirt and pants on then put her glasses on.

"Whatever, let's get back to the others" Yuna said and walked past Ryujin.

End of story