To Scared To Let Go- Ryuryeong🔞

A/N : this story was made from my M8 oky-toki and was her idea too btw

Ryujin pulls out a small bag from a pocket, "This is about $60, some good and pure stuff right here."

The man takes the small bag and inspects it, he answers "Looks great to me."
"Well, pleasure doing business with ya." The man brings out his wallet and frustratingly takes out $60."Pleasure doing business with you too, mate." He shoves the change onto her hands.

Ryujin waves and sprints off to her bike.

She hops on her bike and quickly pedals to her house - trying to keep her identity out of sight. When she arrives she quickly sees her girlfriend's car in the driveway.

"Shit," she mumbles.

She enters the house knowing what she's going to be greeted with, even if she knows what's going to most likely happen she still tries to open the door quietly.

Her girlfriend, Chaeryeong, is there with her arms crossed.

"Where have you been, Ryujin? You better have not been selling drugs again." Chaeryeong says. Ryujin looks down at the ground, knowing what she had done. "I'm sorry.." she quietly said.

"You say that every time and you still do it Ryu!" she disappointingly says, "Come on babe we go through this everyday,"

"Because everytime I tell you not to do that, you still do it. Why don't you just get a real job instead of selling cocaine, marijuana, and tobacco all the time?" Chaeryeong said madly.

She's been going through this for a few months now and yet Ryujin doesn't even stop.

"If I told you why I'm doing this, you wouldn't believe me." Ryujin, finally, speaks out."What Ryujin, what? I'm your girlfriend! I will understand, no matter what!" Chaeryeong chokes out a sob.

"You still won't understand,you don't even know why I started doing this shit," Ryujin said. "And ok, I will tell you."

"You better tell me!" Chaeryeong yells.

" I started because you were hanging out with some guy, and not even paying attention to me anymore you want to care all about that stupid bitch, and if you want to be with him- go! This is the only fucking job I can do to buy you stuff you've always wanted, to provide for you, the house..."

Ryujin starts crying

"Ryujin this is not a job, it's an illegal thing that you could go to jail just for selling that shit you know." Chaeryeong said a tear falling from her eye.

"I cannot get any job better than this Chaer! Even McDonald's won't accept my fucking application! I'm struggling Chaeryeong! All I want is to give my all to you and make you happy!"

Chaeryeong looks at her with wide eyes, "You think this situation we're in makes me happy? Ryujin, I can help you get a literal legal job for goddamn's sake!"

"But still, that won't help about how much money I will get out of it."

"..."

They both stand in silence.

"Ryujin." Chaeryeong says. She cups her lover's face, "We will make this work out, ok? I'll even ask my friends to hire you. Ryujin, please make this the last time we'll talk about this."

"I'll have to think about it" Ryujin said, "But I'm too afraid to let go..."
"Don't worry Ryu,it's all going to be fine ok" Chaeryeong said, hugging her lover."Ryu,come here."

Chaeryeong sits on the couch and pats an empty spot, Ryujin hesitates but gives in anyways. Chaeryeong grabs her laptop and searches for some jobs Ryujin can make easy money from. She gets an idea: Ryujin absolutely loves music.

"Hey Ryujin, don't you like music? Maybe you can try to become a songwriter, what do you think?"

Ryujin perks up an eyebrow, "What?"

"Yeah plus you have a good singing voice and you're good at rapping," Chaeryeong nonchalantly says.

Ryujin's heart fluttered at the words, she was flustered at her lover's comments about her singing and rapping.

"Umm… I'll give it a try. I guess." she said scratching the back of her neck. "I'll always be there, I will even be your number 1 supporter Ryu. Nobody can top that!" Chaeryeong cracks a smile and wraps her arms around Ryujin's neck.

"Aw. Thank you, babe." Ryujin said and smiled, flashing her infamous whisker-dimples.

"When do you want to start?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Right now?" Ryujin excitedly says. Chaeryeong giggled and nodded,

"Sure, that can work."

"But where are we going to go and record?" Ryujin asks, "Slow down there, we need to find a space first and some equipment as well."

~~~

It's been a while, and Ryujin's music career has popped off. She just recently released her new album (and making a new one), Chaeryeong?

Chaeryeong is still in a relationship with Ryujin, she has become a model.

Despite all of the backlash they get just for being an LGBT+ celeb-couple but they don't have a single care.

Ryujin flops on the bed. "Ugh, long day of recording." Chaeryeong adverts her attention to Ryujin, "Yeah, the photo-shoot was long as well. Pretty tiring." Chaeryeong chuckles.

Chaeryeong starts rubbing Ryujin's thigh and gives it a squeeze, "Uh uh, don't you start. Naughty girl."

Chaeryeong looks at her innocently, "But if I'm a good girl can we-"
"Not now." Chaeryeong sighs dramatically. Chaeryeong sighs again, "Sorry, I'm just not myself when I'm horny."

Ryujin snorts, "First time I've ever heard that from you."
"Oh c'mon and just give me that fucking dick already!" Ryujin looks at her in shock.

"What."

"You heard me!" Chaeryeong says frustratingly while blushing. "Uh.. That was surprising."

(18+, read at your own risk m8s -Maqc @oky-toki)

Chaeryeong straddles onto Ryujin's lap, "Please?" she whispers. "Fine." Ryujin takes off her shirt and throws it on the floor. Chaeryeong whimpers when rocks her hips slowly. Ryujin's cock got rock hard as soon as she heard her girlfriend's whining and whimpering, 'Cute' she thinks. Ryujin thrusts up, and Chaeryeong lets out a scream.

"Hmph!"

Ryujin takes Chaeryeong off her lap and starts to strip, Chaeryeong looks at her and starts doing it as well.

After they are done, Chaeryeong pushes Ryujin onto the bed and sits on her lap (once again). Ryujin smirks and switched positions, Chaeryeong was on all fours looking ready to be fucked.

"Are you on the pill?" Ryujin asks, Chaeryeong looks at her "I'm not-" Ryujin stands up and is about to get a condom, "No, please fuck me, raw, hard and fast. I want you to fill me up, daddy."

Ryujin twitches at the pet name and slams her dick in. "Oh!"

After weeks of waiting, Chaeryeong finally gets what she's wanted. Ryujin thrusts and purposely hits her g-spot, "Yes!"

Ryujin stops and takes it out, Chaeryeong huffs in annoyance and pushes Ryujin against the bed. She slams herself onto Ryujin's dick and starts bouncing, rocking, bouncing again...

Chaeryeong is close, and starts going at a faster pace- chasing her orgasm. She cums and Ryujin thrusts a bit to help her out. Ryujin was eventually about to pull out, "No, don't. I've been wanting to tell you this and... I want to have your child."

Ryujin groans and releases, "Crap..."

Chaeryeong catches her breath and pulls in for a kiss. "I knew you could do it. I'm so proud of you."
"I couldn't have done it without you, thank you for guiding me to the right path. I'll love you, always."