Car Fun - Chaerji 🔞

Yeji G!P

Yeji pov

Since it's the weekend and I don't have work and Chaeryeong doesn't either, So I decided to take her somewhere special. That place is Lovers Lake, it's a place where couples can park their car and do sexy activities in their car, if you know what I mean.

I was in the living room watching TV when she came downstairs.

"Hey babe since we don't have work today, why don't we go out and do something" she said

"While actually I have plans to take you out today I'm gonna take you somewhere special, where me and you could do fun things together" I said

"Really then let's get ready" she said

I got up from the coach and went upstairs and followed her. I chaged into casual clothes but Chaeryeong changed into a nice black dress. Damn not right now bubby save the hard on for later.

After we got dressed we got into my car and I drove us to the lake. When we got to there it started raining a little, I looked over at Chaeryeong and she looked confused.

"Babe where are we?" She asked

"What do you mean, were at Lovers Lake babe" I said

Just then she grabbed by my shirt and kissed me. She kissed me passionately as I went closer to her. She made me sit down on the passenger seat and she was on top of me.

She palmed my dick through my pants as we kissed, making me hard easily. I lifted her dress till I could see her breast. I unclipped her bra and dove right into her nipple and sucked it.

I felt her hands go down to the hem of my pants, unclipping my belt and taking off before unbuttoning, then pulling down my pants enough for my dick to be out completely.

She then pulled out of the kiss and got down on her knees. She stroked my dick looking at me with innocent eyes before licking the tip making me throw my head back and groan. She then took it in her mouth, gagging a little as she took it in.

"Fuck Chaeryeong" I groaned, placing my hand on her hair.

She started bobbing her head, as I gripped her hair, as I moved my hips. I groaned as she took all of me in. I felt the tip of my dick hit the back of her throat making me groan louder as she continued to suck me off.

"Fuck baby I'm gonna cum" I groaned as she moved her head faster.

My hand gripped her hair as I came in her mouth. My hips jerked as I came into her mouth, some dripped out of her mouth. She rubbed her lips against the tip while looking at me. She sucked the tip again before straddling me. She unbuttoned my shirt before kissing down my collarbones and neck. I knew she left some hickeys afterwards.

"You're so hot, baby" I said, my hands gripping her hips.

"But you're hotter" She said, continuing to leave hickeys on my neck.

After she was done she licked my earlobe making me groan rolling my eyes in my head. She looked at me with her hands still on the sides of my neck. She licked her lips then bit her lip.

She then lifted her hips up and grabbed my shaft and lined it up with her pussy.

She slowly moved down while she threw her head back moaning. Her hands gripped my shoulders while she slowly started moving her hips against mine. My hands held her hips, helping her move.

I threw my head back as I felt her walls tighten around my cock.

"Ahh~ damn baby you're already tight" I groaned

"Oh yes baby, I love your big dick inside of me~" Chaeryeong moaned while holding on to the dashboard

I held her hips as I moved her hips along with her. I kissed her neck and she wrapped her arms around my head. She starts bouncing on me making our skin clap together. I was groaning as I felt a light coat of sweat was covering my forehead and face down to my  neck.

I wanted to take control so I stopped her and planted my feet on the ground and held her thighs. I started thrusting up into her moving my hips up making our skin clap together.

Her hands gripped my shoulders so hard they might leave marks and threw her head back. I didn't care, I was just focused on her and her tight pussy that's around my dick right now. I then pushed her down and gripped her ass cheeks.

She started moving her hips again. She started grinding on me. I pulled her towards me and kissed her again and french kissed her wildly. Wiggling our tongues together as she was still moving. My hands moved back to her hips as I felt myself about to cum.

"Fuck Chaeryeong, your so tight, cum I know you want too baby" I said in her ear.

She moaned and moved her hips faster making her bounce. I could hear the wet sounds of her juices flowing. I groaned as I felt myself about to cum. I moved my hips up faster till I felt myself cum.

"Let's cum together" I whispered in her eye, making her moan.

She started bouncing faster, her hands gripped my shoulder harder.

"AHHHH YEJI" She moaned loudly releasing her cum on me

I groaned as I came inside her. My hips jerked as I released my load into her. She then collapsed on me. We were breathing heavily as we caught our breath. She removed her head from my neck and placed her hands on both sides of my face.

She licked her lips as she looked at me. She pecked me a few times. I rubbed her back as we started making out. Our tongues finding each other turning it into a full on French kiss. Her hands gripped my hair as we kissed before pulling out for air.

She put her forehead against mine as we caught our breath. Her hands are still resting on my shoulders.

"Brings back memories babe" she whispered against my lips.

I chuckled

"I know right back in senior year when I took you out on a date in my dad's old car and you let me take your virginity in the back seat" I said

She hit my shoulder while laughing softly. I could tell she was blushing.

"Yeah but this time it was in the passenger seat not the back of the car" she said

"And it's a different car as well" I said

After that we put our clothes on and drove out of the park and went back home. Even though the windows were all foggy and the passenger seat was wet. But it was a nice little date that brings back memories from our date in high school.

I might just give her more when we get home.

End of story