Bully To Lover - Ryuryeong

A/n: Ryujin is tall In this btw but you to imagine that it y'all don't wanna. And this one shot has two parts

Chaeryeong pov

I'm was reading a book when someone took it from my hands.

"Hey nerd" she said

It was my school bully of 2 years, Shin Ryujin, one of the popular jocks in school. Wearing her red and white varsity school jacket with a white shirt with black jeans.

"What do you want Ryujin" I said

"Nothing just wanted to see your face but I saw your face in this book that's why I took it" she said

" Well can I have it back" I said

"I don't know you want it" she said

"Yes ryujin now give it back" I said

The then rised her arm up high from were I can reach it.

" Try and get it shorty" she said

I jumped and tried to grab it out of her hands but she to tall for me. But only by like 3 inches but she has long arms. After a long time of trying to get my book I finally got it out of her hand.

"Wow impressive" she said

"Just leave me alone for once" I said and walked away

I walk to my next class, it was my non favorite classes, Math. I knew that after that subject is break time and lunch time as well. So after class I went to the cafeteria and got my lunch.

I sat near the very far corner of the cafeteria and sat and ate the lunch I was given. I was eating when I saw ryujin come sit next to me and grab my chocolate milk and opened it before taking a sip of it.

"If your going to dump it on me like you always do just do it" I said

"Who said I'm gonna dump it on you" she said

She continued to take sips when someone suddenly took it out of her hand and dumped it on me. The milk went on my clothes and food. I then saw her push the girl who had dumped to milk on me.

" What the hell is wrong with you! "Ryujin yelled at the girl.

" What she's a damn nerd that's why she doesn't have any friends" the girl said

The girl then pushed Ryujin, almost making her fall. Ryujin then proceeded to beat the girl up. Punching her in the face while she's on the floor.

The Teacher's then try to break up the fight, it literally took 3 teachers to break them up. I was shocked, she's never done that before she would usually just laugh and walk away or make fun of me but this time she defined me.

I went to the bathroom and tried to get the milk off my shirt but it's not really coming off. That's when someone entered the bathroom, I looked only to see Ryujin holding some clothes in her hand.

"Here I got you some new clothes for you to wear I had some extra clothes in my locker some I wanted to give them to you so you don't have to wear that one that's stained with milk and it will most likely stink" she said holding the clothes out.

"Umm, thank you I guess" I said and took the clothes she had.

"No problem" she said before walking out of the bathroom.

I went into one of the stalls and changed into the clothes that Ryujin gave me. They were kinda big on me but I just tugged the shirt in and pulled the end of the pants up till they reached my ankle.

I exited the bathroom, then going to my next class which was reading. And after that I went to my locker and put my reading book away and took out my history book. As I closed my locker I saw Ryujin leaning up against the wall with some of the other jocks of the school. She waved at me before she looked away.

I felt my cheeks heat up but just ignored it and walked to my history class as the day continued.

Finally school is over now I can go home. As I exited the building I saw Ryujin leaning up against one of the pillers, when she saw me she went up to me.

"Hey chaeryeong what are you doing after school" she asked

"Nothing why" I said

"Well I was just wondering if you wanna umm come with me to the arcade tonight at 7 I'll pick you, but it's fine if you don't want to" she said putting her hands in her jacket pockets.

"Umm sure I guess" I said

"Really" she said and I nodded

"Thank you for accepting my invite I'll see you tonight" she said

"Ok see you then" I said and walked away.

I walked back to my house and unlocked the door and went inside.

"I'm home" I said

"Oh hey sweetheart how was school today" my mom said

"It was okay like always" I said

I went to where she was which was in the kitchen probably making dinner.

"Mom I'm going out tonight with someone at 7 is that okay with you" I said

"Yeah of course just be home by 10 but if you wanna stay with that person just let me know so I don't have to worry okay" she said and I nodded

It was now 5 which means I have two hours before ryujin picks me up. I picked out a good outfit for tonight.

The Outfit:

"CHAERYEONG DINNERS READY COME DOWN AMD EAT!!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs

I went down and saw the table was filled with food. My mom's a good cook so she mostly cooks dinner a lot. I grabbed a plate before going to sit down at the dining table.

After I ate it was 6 so I had to get ready. I went back up to my room then took a quick shower and put the outfit I picked on. I made sure to get my wallet and phone and charger. I then got a text from ryujin saying she was on the way. I replied saying ok before turning my phone off. I sprayed some perfume and put a little bit of makeup on.

End of part 1 part two coming tomorrow or the day after.