Purpose - Ryeji 🔞

A/n: this is kinda like the first chapter of 'wild nights with you'' but I'm running out of ideas so I thought I'd be fun to make another on but Ryeji since lots of people love Ryeji. And this is different from the original. But I hope you enjoy this. Bye gays 🏳️‍🌈

(Ryujin G!P)

Ryujin pov

Me and yeji have been together for 3 years and I feel like I want her to be with me for the rest of my life. I love her with all my heart and life and I would walk to the end of the world for her. I'm going to purpose to her today. I want to do it in a way she'll never forget.

I woke up next to yeji, still naked from last night and me too. We still had the blanket over us, covering ourselves. Yeji was laying on her side, silently snoring. I put my head on her neck sniffing her scent well my hand rubbed her arm going to her waist. I blew into her neck. She moved a little groaning.

'' babe stop it's to early for this '' she said going back to sleep.

I grabbed her hand putting it on my hard cock.

She looked at me still sleepy but then laying her head on her pillow.

'' the hell are you doing '' she said

I started moving her hand up and down, making her stoke my cock. I groaned from her warm hand. I then looked back at her and she really fell asleep giving me a hand job.

I got up and took the blanket off having it now around my waist. I got in between her legs putting her right leg under my arm above her knee.

She then woke up again.

'' babe what are you doing '' she said still with her eyes closed

'' just wanted to say good morning to you love '' I said

I then got down a little. Kissing and nibbling her toned stomach.

'' babe stop it I'm still sore from last night '' she said trying to pull me off of her

I didn't listen and I continue kissing and nibbling her belly. She let of a little moan.

'' ahh muh '' yeji moaned

I then went back up to her face slowly moving myself closer to her lips. Right as I was about to kiss her she moved her face to the other side.

'' babe I haven't brushed my teeth yet '' she said then covering her mouth

I sat up again putting her other leg under my arm and above her knee.

I kissed her neck softly, only giving it pecks.

'' babe stop I haven't showered yet babe '' she said putting her hands on shoulders

'' it fine baby '' I said

I perented my dick in her making her moan as I was doing so. I started moving my hips slowly to let her adapt to my length.

'' ahh~ Ryujin~ '' she moaned making me hard

I kissed her lips not wanting to open my mouth as much while I was still thrusting in her. I did it slowly since I know she was still sore from last night. I did go a little fast but not as fast as last night.

'' ah.. I'm gonna cum ryujin '' she said

She gripped her hand on her pillow she's laying on. Strains of Her hair covering her face a little. I grabbed her hand and put the ring I had In my mouth and put it on her ring finger.

'' babe I'm gonna cum '' she said gripping her hands on her shoulders.

I started going a little faster making me throw my head back form her tight walls. After I felt her cum I cummed too.

I then looked into her cat eyes. She looked at her hand I put the ring on. She looked shocked to see that I put a ring on her.

'' what's this babe '' she said

'' will you marry me yeji '' I said and smiled

I saw she had tears in her eyes while looking at me. She nodded her head and I saw a tear fall from her eyes.

'' why are you asking this at this kind of time '' she said

'' because I wanted it to be special '' I said making her smile

'' I love you yeji '' I said almost crying

'' I love you too ryujin '' she said

She put her hands around my neck and kissed me passionately. After a few minutes we pulled out.

'' babe can you pull out it hurts '' she said

I chuckled and pulled out.

'' well I told your parents about it and they said they would love me to be your wife and I agree '' I said

'' well I'll marry you ryujin and I would be happy too '' she said

I wiped off her tears and just looked at how beautiful she is.

'' well let's go and take a shower together to start the day '' I said

'' I would love too babe '' she said

'' ok come on '' I said

'' I love you babe '' she said

'' I love you too my soon to be wife '' I said

We took a nice shower together. I can't believe yeji is my wife now.

End of story