Shy girl - Chaerji

Yeji pov

I'm at school right now eating breakfast with my friends Ryujin, Lia, and Yuna. We were talking when chaeryeong came into the cafeteria. We were right next to the entrance of the cafeteria do we heard her come in even with all the nosie around us. We all looked at her and she looked at me and she put her head down and walked by us. Chaeryeong is a quit kid and shes a shy person too.

She only talks when answering a question in class or when she's talking on the phone with someone, most likely her parents. She never really talked to anyone around school from what I've seen. But she's a really beautiful and gorgeous person with her dyed black hair and nice outfits she wears. I have a crush on her for about 3 mouths now but never had the strength to tell her because I don't want to get rejected and embarrass myself.

Anyway after breakfast I headed to 1st period which is science and I have with chaeryeong.  I go to my assistance seat and got my books out.

'' okay everybody take your seats get your science books out were going to be doing a project in pears today '' the teacher said

After getting my science notebook out and a pencil I listen to what the teacher said.

'' ok I'll be the one to assistant the partner you will be working with '' the teacher said

He started putting the partners together.

'' ok and yeji and chaeryeong y'all will be working together '' he said

I looked at chaeryeong with a shocked expression. I went over to her desk with my notebook in hand and science book too. Since her partner wasn't next to her I had to sit next to her.

We did the project in silent not even about the project we just kept quit working on the project. I had a hard time one this one question but just chose a random answer since I didn't feel like asking for help.

After we finished the project we turned it in.

'' give me you paper chaeryeong I'll turn it in for you '' I said and she handed me the paper.

After class I left the class room.

'' hey chaeryeong can I talk to you I want to tell you something '' I said and she nodded

I waited for her to get her stuff packed and we went out the classroom together. Since we have 5 minute break before class I pulled her into a private room, which was the storage closet. I pulled her in and shut the door.

'' well what is it you want to tell me yeji '' she said shyly

'' well umm.... I like you chaeryeong I've liked you since the first day you came here, I always thought you were so pretty and beautiful and gorgeous and I always liked you but never had the strength to tell you or anything '' I said truthfully and she looked down and blushed.

'' well... I like you too yeji that was the reason why I never really talked to you because i didn't think you would like me back '' she said

'' so does that mean were official now '' I said

She didn't say anything but come closer to me and wrap her hands around my neck and kissed me. I wrap my hands around her waist and we shared a slow passionate kiss. We pulled out an looked at eachother. She removed her hands from my neck and looked down shyly.

'' hey it's okay I won't tell no one a promise '' I said putting my hand on the side of her face making her look back at me.

'' okay let's just keep it lowkey okay '' she said

'' okay I will '' I said

End of story