The Promise Ring - Ryeji

Ryujin pov

Me and my girlfriend yeji have been together for 3 years now. I loved her so much all these years and I've always been there for her. I've always been a good girlfriend to her even when we had our ups and downs but we never gave up on eachother.

Today I wanted to give something special to yeji today. I bought a promise ring for her. And I got me one to. To know that one day I want to marry her and spend the rest of my life with her. My friend chaeryeong gave me this idea since she did it with her now fiance Yuna.

I text yeji to tell her I have a surprise for her today. She was working today, yeji is a dance instructor and she always came home tired and exhausted from dancing a lot. She always works hard to do her best at stuff.

I heard the front door open revealing my beautiful girlfriend yeji.

'' hey babe how was your day '' I greeted her when she came in

'' it was good and exhausting at the same time '' she said closing the door

'' well come on I have a surprise for you in the room '' I said

'' ok babe let me just change first '' she said

'' ok babe I'll wait for you ok '' I said and went to the room

I waited for about 10 minutes before she came into the room.

'' what is it baby '' she said sitting down on the bed

'' sit down in front of me '' I said and she obeyed

'' so what is it babe '' she said

'' well we've been together for 3 years now and i just wanted to give you something special for you, for us '' I said and gave her the box that had the ring In it.

She opened it and almost cried making me want to cry.

'' aww babe a promise ring '' she said looking at it

'' look inside of it '' I said and she looked

'' aww babe that's really cute thank you babe I really appreciate it really '' she said

'' your welcome baby I got it customized just for you, I even got myself one too '' I said and hugged her and she started crying in my shoulder

Yeji pov

I started crying in her shoulder from happiness that she gave me a promise ring. I loved her for 3 years.

Before I met ryujin my life wasn't the best. I dropped out of school my sophomore year, my dad left me and my mom, and I wasn't feeling my self. I cried all day and night waiting for my sun to shine untill I met her. She was so nice and funny that I fell in love with her at first sight. After a year of knowing her I confessed that I liked her and she liked me back. And she's been with me every since. She was always there for me.

I didn't think that one day she would be giving me a promise ring. I never thought it would happen. She made my world come back to shine bright as the sun itself. She always made me happy and made me forget my blurry past life.

We broke the high and I have her a peck on the lips.

'' one day I'm going to replace this ring with our marriage ring '' she said looking at the ring.

'' yeah I hope so '' I said and giggled

'' while put it one I want to see what it looks like on you '' she said and I put it on

'' looks so pretty babe I'll wear it everyday '' I said

'' me too '' she said

End of story