chapter 13 a fly around earth

Start from the beginning

"Woah...my eyes, I...I DONT NEED MY GLASSES ANYMORE!!",Connie yelled, hugging blue and nearly starting to cry, "Wow mum you did it!" Steven yelled, "I hope I can learn this soon!". "So connie, now that you don't need these glasses anymore I guess I can always wear them?" Blue asked Connie, winking at her and putting the glasses over her eyes again. "No" Connie sighed, "my parents must not know about this". "Why not!?" Steven asked, "won't they like us!?", Connie looked worried and said, "Listen they'll think all this gem magic and stuff is weird and they may not let me see you again!", this shocked Steven and hurt him, he couldn't imagine never seeing connie again. "I understand" blue sighed, "I think it's for the best that most of this is kept secret, for now, but when the time comes I'll explain to your parents, now lets go travel this planet", she said, putting her hand on Connie and Steven's shoulders.

They quickly ran outside the house and steven and Connie jumped on blue's back at almost the same time, "you sure you can handle us?" Connie asked blue, "when I get into the air, I'll show you my true size!" Blue said, preparing to summon her wings. pearl looked out the window and waved to blue and blue waved back and right after she summoned 2 ginormous water wings and quickly flew into the sky above the clouds, as they flew higher and higher blue's size began to grow and she had become almost double her size from before. "mum! I thought you were gonna show Connie your true form!" Steven said, crawling up to be close to her face, "I say this is big enough!" Blue replied, flying across Beach City, "Wait, this isn't your true height?" Connie asked, tightly holding onto to blue, "I'm much taller, but I don't need to show you that height right now, maybe another day I will show you it" blue replied.

"So, where do you guys want to visit?" Blue asked Connie and steven."What about some cool gem places? Steven has told me about some, " Connie said. "How about we visit that sea spire! The place I helped fix!" Steven said, Connie quickly agreed with this, steven had told her some stories about the places he went with pearl and his mother and they seemed so interesting. "The sea spire it is!" Blue proclaimed, flying to the direction extremely fast.

As they got to the sea spire, Steven and Blue quickly realised something was off. "What the!? Is it falling apart again!? What's going on!?" Steven confusedly asked, looking at the condition the spire was now in. It had started to crumble once again. It looked like they had never even been there to restore it. "it can't break if the statue is still there unless...someone took it" blue said under her breath, flying to the top of the spire to check the statue was there and it was gone, this made blue's eyes widen and she looked back at Steven shocked, "the statue...its gone!" She said, Steven gasped and yelled, "WHAT COULD'VE TOOK IT! IT MUSTVE BEEN THE CRYSTAL GEMS!!!", Connie was confused but kept quiet. She was kinda scared of this place and starting to regret asking Blue to take her anywhere if she was just going to be taken to these creepy abandoned places.

"Alright, that was a disappointment and a shocking suprise but I know a place that definitely won't be a disappointment!" Blue said, suddenly flying across the long ocean. Under them a strange monument in the water appeared and blue flew towards it, "those look like warp-pads" Steven said, "that's because they are!" blue said, landing on the ground and making Connie and steven get off her as she shut off her wings to look around. "These warps lead to all different planets and this one," she said, walking to a much larger warp than the others, "lead to our homeworld," "WOW!", Steven yelled, running around to look at all the broken warp-pads.

"What are these?" Connie asked Steven, "oh sorry you've probably not seen them before! They're called warp-pads, they're bascially like portals! They're so cool, they can basically take us anywhere we want!", as blue watched Connie and steven talk she felt something, touch her foot, "that's strange" blue thought, looking down to see whatever it was. It was a mirror, laying by the warp that led to her home planet. Blue picked it up and looked back at her reflection, wondering why it was here. "Mum, what's that?" Steven asked, running to his mother to see what she was holding, "I don't know I just found it" blue said, giving it to Steven, "it could be many things, but I think it's just an accessory a old aristocratic gem left here when fleeing" she said.

"Connie, I think it's getting late, I'll fly you home, sounds good?" Blue asked Connie, Connie agreed and they flew to her home extremely fast and dropped her off there. before Connie's parents opened the door for her, Steven noticed she put her glasses back on, he didn't tell blue but it made him feel weird, he didn't like her living almost a second life. As Steven and blue flew home alone, Steven kept looking at himself in the mirror, then he decided to turn it around wondering if maybe there was some cool alien details on the back but he then discovered something shocking.

"MUM! YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!", Steven shouted to his mother, scaring her so much she nearly made her wings disappear."WHAT!? WHAT IS IT!?" Blue yelled back, angry he scared her, "the mirror....it has a gem!" Steven said, showing blue the back of the mirror, somehow she didn't notice this before but in the middle was a large blue cracked gem, blue looked at the gem with shock in her eyes and quickly grabbed it from Steven, "we will see what we can do with this, when we get home" she said, looking at the gem more closely.