43 | Abducted

Hi.

A new chapter is here.

I'm thinking of giving a target. It didn't work last time. But as now I have 400+ engaged readers, I think it can work.

So, if you guys want the next chapter, make 45+ votes on this chapter. And also, if you haven't voted on other chapters yet then go back and vote on all the chapters. It won't take much time and it'll help to make it 2k votes for this story.

On the occasion of 2k votes, I'll give double updates. But for that, y'all need to vote on all chapters.

Make it 45+ votes fast!!!

_________________💕________________

Mishti's POV. -

"Ab tak shor se door bhagataa tha. Jabse tumase mila hoon samajhme aane laga hain ki shor me bhi khaamoshi hoti hain aur khaamoshi me bhi kafi shor hota hain."

(Till now I used to run away from chaos. Ever since I met you, I have started to understand that there is silence even in chaos and there is a lot of noise in silence too.)

He said staring deep into my eyes. My heart raced to hear his words. I didn't understand in what context he spoke but whatever he said made me feel goosebumps. I blinked my eyes rapidly while staring at him. He smiled a little before shaking his head.

"You didn't understand?"

I pouted my lips while shaking my head too.

"No."

I mumbled making him chuckle and looked at the front.

"Never mind. I'll explain to you some other time. For now, tell me where to go."

He said and I looked forward realising we were heading out. My wide smile appeared back and I told him the direction to the temple. We drove as I told him the direction while talking.

"Ishaan is not coming with you?"

He asked making me look at him and shake my head.

"He had to go somewhere."

I told making him nod. He went silent after that and I couldn't stop myself from looking at him. Ishaan Bhaiya's words were ringing in my ear.

When we went out in the morning, he took me to my favourite ice cream parlour where I went with Siddhant ji the other day. And there I told him about Siddhant ji. I didn't realise that I was talking about him nonstop. He had to cut me in the middle to stop me.

"Apani ki take niye khuba besi bhabachena na?"

(Don't you think too much about him?)

His question was simple and playful, but it made me think for a while. I was actually thinking about him a lot. Let it be because I was worried or just excited. Every time, my thoughts end up going back to him.

Is it normal?

I mean, it must be normal. He's my friend. We get along very well. And I like to share my things with him. So it's normal that I think about him.

I smiled and looked at him as he stopped the car near the temple. My excitement was at its peak.

"Let's go."

I said and removed the seatbelt before exiting the car.

"Mishti!!"

He called making me halt and look at him. He got out of the car and walked towards me. I waited for him to reach me.