04 | Their First Fight

Hit everyone.

Here comes the new chapter. Please vote before proceeding.

_________________💕________________

Author's POV. -

"Dekh kar nahi chal sakti?"

(Can't you see while walking?)

Siddhant's tone turned annoyed as he gathered his phone from the ground. Tapping on the screen aggressively, he tried to turn it on, but that didn't work.

"Kyu? Apki ankhein kharab hain?"

(Why? Are your eyes bad?)

Mishti's words caused him to raise his head and stare at her. Seeing his facial expression Mishti also kept her face high.

"Aap bhi to dekh kar chal sakte hain."

(You can also see while walking.)

She continued not breaking the eye contact which made Siddhant look at her with a raised eyebrow. She didn't fail to return his attitude.

A sigh left his mouth while he turned his face to the other side, caressing his forehead.

"I'm not in a mood to fight."

Siddhant muttered looking at his phone. Mishit's eyes followed his gaze and a gasp left her mouth seeing the situation of his phone. It was cracked.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't notice."

She immediately apologized causing him to lift his head and stare into her eyes which were filled with guilt. His face softened a little.

"Lekin galati apaki bhi hain."

(But it's your fault too.)

He looked at her up and down for a second before shaking his head and turning to left as he remembered about his client but Mishti stopped him by holding his wrist.

"Oh hello. Where are you going without apologizing?"

She asked with an amused tone seeing him leave just like that. Siddhant took a long breath and looked directly into her eyes.

"Jiski galati thi usne maafi mang li. Mujhe mangane ki jarurat nahi hain."

(The one who was at fault apologised. So I don't need to.)

Mishti's mouth was wide open upon hearing Siddhant's words and she felt offended. He removed Mishti's grip from his hand and tried to leave but she again turned him towards her and pointed her finger at him.

"Listen, mister-"

"Mishti!!"

"Sir!!"

Both of their heads turned to opposite sides hearing someone calling them.

Mishti saw Dipti waving at her and signalling her to come fast. She signalled her back that she was coming before looking towards Siddhant.

Meanwhile, Avin huff standing beside Siddhant.

"Sir...the clients..."

Siddhant's eyes widened and he nodded his head ready to walk off but hearing Mishti's voice his steps halted.

"Oh, Mr. Handsome. Agali baar dekh kar chaliyega."

(Oh, Mr. Handsome. Next time watch where you're going.)

She said pointing her finger at him making him more annoyed as he closed his eyes for a second before opening them to see her turn around to leave. He scoffed before mumbling.