22 | Siddhant's Feelings

Hi!!!!!

The overly excited author is here!!

Here comes the chapter of realisations. Hope you guys will enjoy it.

Vote and start reading.

_________________💕________________

Siddhant's POV. -

Messed up. Everything is messed up. I sat in my room blankly staring at the files. In the last few hours, so many things happened. And it left me in deep thought.

We came back from the temple and Maa straightly went to meet Surbhi's father. She was really upset with the fact that he kept such a big thing hidden from us. And it puzzled me more that we didn't even realise it.

Surbhi and Mishti are sisters.

I palmed my face with the thought. I rested my head back on the couch and closed my eyes. Mishti's face wasn't letting me sit till. Her teary eyes, red nose and quivering lips were making me feel insane. It was the very first time I saw her crying. Not exactly crying but she was on the verge of crying. I kept staring at her but she avoided even the slightest eye contact.

But what confused me was that She is Surbhi's sister. How is that possible? As long as I remember, when I asked her about her family she told me that she's the only child of her parents. And even her parents are not alive.

Wait. She didn't say it precisely. I rubbed my face feeling restless. I was going insane to know the truth. But all I could do now was sit and wait for Maa to come back.

If Mishti is really Surbhi's sister, then why didn't her father say so? As Maa said, why did he tell us that Surbhi is his only daughter?

I bite my lips and stand up from the couch to take a round in the room. My mind was blowing up with the thoughts. And each one of them was about Mishti. I huffed loudly and closed my eyes while standing in the middle of the room.

Why her? Surbhi was also there. She was also crying. Then why am I feeling worried only for Mishti? I felt bad seeing Surbhi cry too, but it was only sympathetic. When I saw Mishti's tears, I felt like someone had stabbed my heart. It left me furious and miserable at the same time.

What the hell?

I groaned and went back to sit on the couch. Caressing my forehead, I tried to stop the train of my thoughts. Once Maa returns she will tell me everything. I sighed and nodded my head.

"Bhaiya."

I looked at the door and saw Rakhi peeking in with a small smile.

"Dinner is ready."

She said and I smiled while nodding my head. She left making me sigh. I kept my thoughts aside and went to the dining hall. Everyone was present there. I looked at Maa and Chachi. Did they come back? I smiled a little and went to sit at my usual place. Ved bhaiya glanced at me and smiled. I smiled back and looked at Prem who was busy on his phone. We all started eating.

The environment was silent. Everyone was busy eating but my mind was eating me. I gulped while looking at Maa. She seems a little lost in her thoughts.

"Badi Maa. You went to meet Surbhi's father right? What happened?"

Kavya Bhabhi asked and I looked at Maa who heaved a sigh while shaking her head.

"It was unexpected."

Maa said making me scrunch my face.

"Why? What happened?"

Daadaji asked making Maa look at him with a worried face.