28 | Jewellery Shopping

Back with another chapter.

Is the story getting boring?

Vote and enjoy!!!

_________________💕________________

Mishti's POV. -

Biting my nails, I stood in the backstage with my friends. The next performance was ours. I kept inhaling deep breaths to calm myself.

You can do this Mishti.

I encouraged myself and waited for our team to be called. Once the announcement was made, we all touched Guruma's feet and went on the stage. I briefly glanced at the audience and smiled seeing Didi. I caught a glimpse of Siddhant ji making me smile a little more before we took our positions.

(Song Recommendation - Moh Moh Ke Dhaage from Dum laga ke haisha)

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as the music started. It was a slow and romantic melody. Our dance started with the tune and then progressed as the song moved ahead.

We moved all across the stage and one by one, everyone took the lead. My feet swung with the beat and the hypnotizing music made me forget my surroundings. I synced with Bhavana before moving towards Shlok. We both had to lead the third part of the song.

My lips didn't leave the smile as we expressed the lyrics through our faces. Shlok held my hand and spun me around before we both took an ending position as the others moved around the stage before getting on their last steps.

The performance ended with huge applause from the crowd. I huffed and we all bowed to the audience. I peeked at Didi and saw her giving me a flying kiss. I giggle before coming backstage with my friends.

We all cheered and hugged each other as the performance went well. Guruma also praised us and we all went to have some water. I panted while drinking water and noticed Rakhi approaching me. I smiled widely seeing her.

"Wow, Mishti. That was awesome!!"

She exclaimed making me chuckle.

"You were also awesome Rakhi."

I said making her shyly smile. We both got engaged in the talk and others also joined us. I introduced her to my other friends.

"And now is the time for the results."

The announcer's voice echoed through the speaker making us all go silent. This was a tough part. I crossed my fingers and closed my eyes. Only 3 participants will be selected for the final round. My heart hammered in my chest as I impatiently waited for the announcement of the names.

"TEAM NRITYA KALA!!"

I gasped and everyone hooted loudly. We all hugged each other. Rakhi congratulated me and we all went on the stage. The announcer called the other two selected contestants and my heart sank when Rakhi wasn't one of them. I bite my lips feeling bad.

We all received our bouquets. The eliminated contestants were given certificates and flowers. I could see that Rakhi was a little upset. I smiled as I saw my friends being over the moon.

We all came backstage and the boys screamed in happiness. Guruma congratulated us. I raked my eyes around to find Rakhi but she was nowhere. I sighed and bit my lips before going to look for her. She must be sad.

I found her near the stairs. I instantly went towards her making her look at me as the voice of my ghungroo caught her attention. She tried to smile while looking at me. I went near her and hugged her.