39 | Fight

I'm back.

I think this is the new update time from now on.

Vote fast!!!

_________________💕________________

Siddhant's POV. -

"Shona, tumhe ice cream kha leni chahiye thi."

(Shona, you should have eaten some ice cream.)

I saw her eyes widening before her cheeks dusted pink. I control the smile threatening to break on my face. She opened her mouth but couldn't say anything. I scrunched my eyebrows causing her to huff and look away. My heart felt the tingling sensations when she tucked her hair behind her ear.

Yesterday when I saw her for the first time after such a long time, my heart fell at ease. I wanted to embrace her and never let her go at that moment, but seeing her reaction, I controlled myself. She didn't say anything and left. I couldn't take out her image from my mind.

First time ever, I saw her in a saree. She looked extravagant and I wanted to tell her but she didn't give me a single chance to speak with her. She just kept hiding from me. Or maybe from everyone. I knew that she would not want to talk with anyone, hence I planned this trip without letting her know. It was easy to convince my family as they all were excited about the trip. Me and Prem planned everything and told everyone about it. They all happily agreed after knowing that Surbhi was missing Mishti and Dida and that's why we wanted to go to Kolkata.

Daadaji didn't join and with him, Papa also stayed behind. We all came here and I informed Dida about it. I requested her to keep it a secret from Mishti. Yesterday when we met in the temple, I was expecting her to behave differently. And that's exactly what happened.

Now, when I was standing beside her, her annoyance and tantrums were making me chuckle. I know that she doesn't want to be with me, but I need to find the reason behind it. Did I do something that hurt her? And I also need to know why she's ignoring Surbhi.

I saw her taking a step further and crossing the road. I looked at both sides before following her. She kept walking and I followed her.

"It looks like there's something in the air of Kolkata."

I said while looking around. Honestly, the place was really beautiful. It gave a soothing vibe when we walked through the road.

"Why?"

She asked without looking at me causing me to bite my lips and look at her walking two steps ahead of me. She was wearing a top with a jacket and jeans. Her hair was open and she had her bag hung on her shoulder. There was a little keychain on her bag which had small bells which tickled with her every step.

She stopped and looked at me and I realised I was just staring at her. I cleared my throat and looked around before looking back at her. She had her suspicious gaze fixed on me.

"Because you are completely different from how you were in Delhi."

Her expression softened as she stared at me for a moment before looking away and started walking.

"Where are we going by the way?"

I asked matching her steps. She again halted and looked at me.

"Aapake pichhe."

(Behind you.)

"Huh?"

I was perplexed and turned to see the temple behind us. A small smile appeared on my face and I again looked at her.