ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 10

Depuis le début

Yn: Hello sir. Myself Kang Yn from Kookies Cafe 😁

Mingyu: Hello Miss Yn welcome to Jeon Corporation and have a seat please.

Yn: Thank you so much Sir

Mingyu: So Miss Yn firstly I apologize for calling you here on a very short notice. And also because our CEO is not attending this meeting. Actually we have a very important meeting in Italy this week so he left today morning only.

Yn: That is fine Sir.

Mingyu: That's great of you Miss Yn. And may I ask you if you really wanna collaborate with us.
Yn: Yes Mr Kim

Mingyu: That's good. So I will call Mr Lee with the contract paper's, if you are alright.

Yn: Sure Mr Kim

Then Mr Lee came within 5 min's I was impressed. But when I saw the contract my eyes became double in size, but I immediately maintained my posture. It was so big, what in the earth have they written in it though. Mr Lee hands one copy to me and one to Mr Kim.

Yn: It look so big ( I mumble, but guess what they heard it)

Mingyu: Miss Yn you can read it if you want but as I said before that we have a important meeting in Italy so you have to sign it today only because I also have to leave today for Italy. Hope you understand.

Yn: Sure Mr Kim i will sign it today only.

With that I started reading the contract, all I fund was very beneficial to me. Like every clause was having some other benefits only, so I was so happy. Even they were ready to pay extra as they want Me only to deliver the products daily, I found it odd but thinking about the benefits my Cafe will get after this I shrugged it off. Then suddenly I received a call from Kai. I refused it 2 times but don't know why he keep calling. So finally I decided to accept it.

Yn: Please excuse me Mr Kim. I need to attend this call.

Mingyu: No problem Miss Kang go ahead (Smiles a little)

Jungkook's Pov

Here I am still in my jet and watching my Princess from the moment she entered my Territory. She is looking so damn hot in that. I really need to teach her what to wear in front of other men. All mens are fucker they always have bad intension towards Girl's. And my Princess, she got the most sexiest body. Her curves are awesome so winy waist and her tilts are bouncing a little when she walk and her peaches are also moving in synk from behind, I am loving it but I am hating it also. She is Mine, her body is mine No fucker got the right to see what's mine. Once I catch you Princess your life will change 180 degree I promise (smirk).

 Once I catch you Princess your life will change 180 degree I promise (smirk)

This is what you wear

My body heat is again increasing again so I paid more attention towards what needed.  Then I saw she met Mingyu in his cabin she behaves so professional, I am impressed. When she saw the contract her face was looking so cute, my baby doesn't like reading documents I guess. But still she is reading everything so carefully. I thought she is naive & must be  Dumb in business but no she again proved me wrong. But let her do whatever she wants, because everything is going to happen as I planed my self for you My Princess(smirk). And there you go my plan is activated. (smirk proudly). And after than within  mins she just signed the contract. I am so proud of Myself that I officially made you MINE Princess or you can say caged you (laugh evily)

Yn's Pov

To accept the call I came out. 

Kai: Hey Yn there a emergency here. Some people are fighting infront of our cafe and in that they are also damaging our property from outside. You need to do something.

Yn: What the heck. How did this happen. And did you inform the Police.

Kai: Yes we did it, but they are still not here. We even tried to solve it's of no use. You need to come fast.

Yn: But right now I am in Jeon Corporation, and I need to sign the contract. I can't just come. And when did you call the Police.

Kai: We did it around 10-12 mins before, I think you should come as soon as possible. Because when Police will be here they will ask for owner also.

Yn: Is the damage more.

Kai: Yeah. It's kind of huge. We will need to have a renovation. Try to come fast Yn.

Yn: Yeah I am coming till then just don't let them damage more.

Why in the hell this has to happen taday. And that dumbhead people are fighting amongst themselves or with my cafe, how dare they destroy others private property for their personal reasons. I hate this type of people. And where in the hell are this Police. So I was just thinking there only when Mr Kim came.

Mingyu: Any problem Miss Kang.

Yn: Actually Mr Kim some people are having a fight near my cafe and it just damaged some part of my cafe, So I am stressed. So I need to go there now. If you please allow..

Mingyu: Why don't you sign the contract first Miss Kang. Even it will be helpfull to you as we provide insurance to all our partners business.

Yn: You are right Mr Kim but how can I.

Mingyu: Don't you trust us Miss Kang.

Yn: It's nothing like that Mr Kim.

I think there is nothing wrong if I sign the contract, as much as I read it only helps my business to grow. 

Yn: Fine Mr Kim let's sign the contract first then I will leave.

Mingyu: Sure Miss Kang

Then I signed the contract. I move my hand forward for a handshake as a deal is confirm signal but Mr Kim refused it. He really behaves wied I bid my bye tank him and bowed before leaving. Then I rushed towards the main gate. I called Kai.

Yn: Hey Kai, I am on my way. How is the condition there.

Kai: The police is here Yn, they just arrested the people who were fighting and said no need to come to Police station, compensation will be given in bank account in 3 days.. And they left. For now you come fast we will talk later.

I am shocked when I was busy they were not there. When I am free they don't even want to talk to me. Why everything feels to wied today. But I still go in my cafe's direction.

Jungkook's Pov

Now she is Mine officially. (Proud smirk)

Hope you like the chapter Army

Do VOTE,SHARE & COMMENT Your reviews and suggestions army.

And I know today's chapter is little small and does not have more spices, it's because I am not feeling well today. I have a cold and a little fever due to which I kept sleeping all day. And wrote the chapter in evening.

Hope you guys like it.

𝕭𝖔𝖗𝖆𝖍𝖆𝖊 💜