Filler Chapter: Info on Aristocrats

Start from the beginning

Her Devil Fruit is Human Human Fruit, Mythical type, model: Zamiel.

(For those who don't know, Zamiel is a Demon Hunter that haunts the Swiss Alps on stormy nights hunting the greedy, power-hungry, and cruel to grant them wishes, only for him to take those who fail their promises or cheat him)

character song: the WORLD by Nightmare

--------------------

Jacqueline 'Queen of Hearts' Bellegarde, a proprietor of an underground caberet in the West Blue. She also goes by the codename Luxuria. They are trying to keep it out of the papers, but recently, She and her henchwomen broke into 40 slave shops with the Celestial Dragons mark and destroyed each one while freeing the prisoners. Then a year later, she lured 30 Celestial Dragons to her lair and had them killed during a show, including their guards and marines escorting them. She is also said to have eaten a Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit. Her bounty is 3,389,750,000 berries. Like Viridia, she's on par with the Yonko.

Her Devil Fruit is Demon Demon Fruit, Mythical Type, Model: Asmodeus.

Character song: Queen of Hearts by luz, Royal Scandal

------------

Morishi 'Silent Shadow' a top assassin from the North Blue. She is only sent on sure suicide missions with a success rate of 5%, but with her Devil Fruit, she is able to discreetly succeed with little notice. She's meant to be a shadow and waits to settle things with one blow. Some of her missions can take a few years so she has to be booked in advance. The orchestrator of the Vict Paternity/Empress Scandal. Currently, her face is unknown, but her bounty is 666,000,000 berries.

Character song: El Tango Egoista

--------------------

The Starlight Eight or S8, a group of eight individuals who help run my mother's Funtom Music Hall. They compose of eight Nobles that support equality among all ranks. They are Edgar Redmond, Lawrence Bluewer, Herman Greenhill, Gregory Violet, Lumina Whitefeather, Rebecca Gingergale, Helena Yarrow, and Alexandria Sabline. With their position, they can successfully find targets for their fellow Aristocrats who are looking for them. Currently, there are no bounties on their heads.

Their codenames are Fox, Owl, Lion, Wolf, Swan, Butterfly, Snake, and Horse

Character song: Monochrome Kiss

---------------

Mistofolees 'Mammon's Collector' owner of the largest Casino in the world. A Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit user of the Demon Demon Fruit, Model: Mammon, which gives him control over all currency and riches, and the youngest male member of the Aristocrats, at the age of 25, He was able to rob 20 Celestial Dragons blind, resulting in their poverty five years ago. His bounty is 956,642,000 berries and his codename is Avaritia.

-----------------------

Next there is Z. Real name Zephyr. A former marine, and known of the Father of the Marines. Going as far back as childhood, Z had always possessed a strong belief in justice and heroism, having joined the Marines simply to fulfill both desires and eventually resigning when he realized the organization was not as just as he had hoped. Originally a happy person, being popular among his subordinates and having created a loving family, his life changed for the worse when his wife and son were murdered by a pirate, and later all but two of his cadets were killed and his right arm severed; the pirate responsible would be invited to the Seven Warlords of the Sea, the same pirate that killed his family. Such loss and injustice led to a deep resentment and hatred towards pirates, and after he left the Marines, he formed the Neo Marines, becoming their Supreme Commander. His loathing was so strong that he would go to the extremes to achieve his agenda, whether physical, like stealing a powerful weapon from the Marines, or moralistic, like raising a jolly roger himself. His soldiers are composed of people who were unjustly wronged by the Government. He originally wanted to eliminate all pirates, until he met Phantomhive and she revealed other atrocities that the Government covered up for the Celestial Dragons and after a pirate saved his life. He agreed to have the Neo Navy team up with the Revolutionary Army and Aristocrats of Evil and now his goal is to expose the lies of the Government, reform it, and dethrone the Celestial Dragons.