Twenty-Seven

Another day had passed by as you were still in hiding. Your phone was blowing up by the people of the mafia wondering how you were and where you were. Except, you couldn't give as answer just in case. Small talks were okay considering your phone wasn't traceable. It saddened you though as the fact of not being able to actually see your friends settled in. No more hang outs in tachiharas room and certainly no more gossipy girly slumber parties. Just as you were starting those, they were ripped from you. Everything was slowly being ripped from you. Your strength, your dignity, your happiness, everything. The only thing that was helping piece together who you were was chuuya nakahara himself.

That man made you smile on your days that were down. He reassured you and was slowly putting you back together. He was keeping you alive. So even though you couldn't see or be with anyone right now, you were glad you could at least have chuuya with you.

You weren't sure how long you'd be in hiding for and that fact was slowly starting to get at you. At first it seems exciting seeing as you and chuuya would finally be alone together, but now there wasn't much to do. You had to be careful going anywhere and there were only a certain amount of things that could be done in this place:

Talking, cooking, watching movies, and of course, sex. Those were the only things and you had done them all in the matter of a few days. Surely, everything would become a bore soon. Watching movies while eating snacks wouldn't keep you entertained forever. Cooking all the time would become a chore since you couldn't even risk getting take-out. Talking was nice at least since it brought you to closer as well as make you laugh. And sex, while that could never get boring to you, but it's not something you could do all the damn time.

You prayed Mori could figure out who was running this and how to take them down. You had become their target since you had been seen with chuuya out in public more than anyone else. You just prayed nobody else would be taken from the port mafia and put through what you did. Even if that were doubtful because they were ability users, you still had that faint worry.

"Hey chuuya" you said as you went over to him in the kitchen. He stood there, cooking up a dish for you two for dinner. "Why don't we try to casino tonight?" You desperately needed out of this room and a night to explore. Plus, at least with the casino, you could stay within the premises that the mafia owned and could protect you at all costs.

"You know that's still risky. What if Mori sees us together?" Chuuya turned to face you as his arms crossed against his chest. "Are you really wanting to piss your dad off?"

"Yes I am. He messed with us first chuuya, so showing him that were happy will be revenge in a way" you replied. "If he sees us over the cameras or a security member reports something, I don't care"

"Alright" chuuya sighed. "We will go after dinner"

"Yay" you smiled as you gave the man a hug before leaving him to go back to cooking. You wanted to come up with an outfit idea. You wanted to look nice since this was a casino after all, a high end one at that. Thankfully, you were smart enough to pack a few dresses. You would never go anywhere without packing a variety of different types of clothing.

•••

The time came where you and chuuya were to head down to the second floor where the casino lied. You were dressed in a long black dress that was off the shoulder, sleeves that went down to your wrists, with a v-neck cut, that had two slits down each side of the dress. (Change if you wish). You wore a pair of deep red wine coloured heels that had a bit of a platform to them as well as a thicker heel. "Chuuya" you called him over. He was dressed nicely with a white button up shirt, a dark grey waist coat, paired with a pair of black trousers and tuxedo jacket. He looked divine.

Chuuya looked you up and down, taking in the sight of you. Your deep red lips, your eyes looking as sharp as ever, down to the dress where the slits on the dress almost went too high for his liking. "Yea?" He manages to get out.

"May you?" You extended your arm that held a silver necklace. "Can you also get the zipper please?". He nodded as he took the necklace from your hand and proceeded to step behind you. You gathered your hair to the one sight as he clipped the necklace around your throat before doing the zipper up to your dress. He couldn't take his eyes off of your reflection in the mirror. He was almost tempted to not let you to out and instead have you right here, right now in front of the mirror. But he kept his composure and wanted you to have your night out with him.

The two of you were finally ready and left the room to make your way to the elevators. At each end of the halls, a security guy stood there. This place was certainly guarded and you didn't feel a need to be worried. It was a good feeling.

The casino was busy with people wanting to spend money for no reason at all. They all had money to throw away and didn't care on wether they won or lost. It was all for the fun and the adrenaline they got from gambling. It wasn't like the casino you worked out. People here were here with spouses usually and were all happy campers. You held on to chuuyas hand as you walked through the place, not sure where you wanted to start. You were just glad to leave that room for once.

"Hey chu, why don't you find something to play" you said making the man's heart skip a beat at the nickname. "I'm going to the washroom to freshen up for a second, okay?" You had only left the room for a few minutes and already wanted to make sure you make up hadn't smeared or anything. You also needed to use the washroom already which was going to be a hassle because of the dress.

"Alright, I won't go far" the man said and you nodded before walking off in the direction of the bathroom. Thank god for signs or else you'd be wandering around like a lost child.

You looked in to the mirror, checking yourself out. You felt good, yet nervous to be out. It was odd. The feeling in your gut made you feel sick to your stomach. You kept telling yourself it was your nerves since you hadn't been in a public setting like this in awhile. Taking a few deep breaths in, you adjusted your dress a little before leaving the washroom.

And just as you stepped out, you were grabbed from the behind and it certainly wasn't by chuuya. You didn't have a clue who this man was. Your phone dropped from your hand as you tried to escape his grasp, and couldn't. Your breathing picked up as you tried to wiggle your way out. Nothing was working. You stepped your heel down on his foot only making him lift you up some more. Before you knew it, another man was at his side, picking your feet off the ground. They were disguised as security. "Chuuya!" You screamed at the top of your lungs before a hand slapped over it.

Chuuya heard it, and quickly began to search for you, but by the time he found your phone, you were already out the doors. He slipped your phone in to his pocket before pulling out his and quickly pressing the dial button.

"Mori, we have a problem" chuuya said as he ran to the elevator and down to the first floor. He saw a black vehicle drive off in a hurry and he knew in his gut, you were in there. "They managed to get in here......They have her" his one hand balled in to a fist, ready to rip off their heads once again.