Thirty-One

Chuuya drove down the streets with you in the passenger seat, smiling from the adrenaline rush that had happened moments ago. Chuuya would be lying if he said he wasn't in the same state. It was a fun moment, scary for a bit, but fun nonetheless. It almost felt as if this were your first mission in a way. The need to escape was thrilling and it excited you. You also knew that you owed chuuya even more now for saving your life once again.

You noticed chuuya pressing the gas a bit more as his eyes flickered from the road to his mirror that showed what was behind him. His hands gripped the steering wheel harder as he made a sharp turn in the wrong lane, causing people to honk their horns and almost crash. "Chuuya, what's happening?" You asked, but within seconds you heard gunfire towards the car making you jump.

"We're being followed, fuckin assholes found us" chuuya said as he began to speed up, going down a road that wasn't known for traffic. It was a pretty much useless road that nobody ever went down. "We clearly didn't get everyone"

"Wait....is this my car?" You asked as chuuya smirked.

"Mori allowed me to take it since you rarely used it and nobody really knew about it" chuuya explained. "What a shame, really. It's a beauty"

"Good thing you did" you smiled as you undid your buckle. You had a car, and yet still got driven everywhere. This car was your sweet sixteenth birthday present and yet you only used it once in a blue moon. You forgot how much you loved this car. The only reason you knew it was yours because of the little dangle that hung off of the mirror. It was your signature item of course. (Make it to whatever you want it to be of course)

The car was bulletproof, hence the reason Mori lended it to chuuya in this situation. Mori also knew the things stored inside of that vehicle. It was strange on how Mori wasn't fond of you driving it though, especially driving alone. That man never made sense half the time though. But you were going to start taking this beauty out once again. God you missed this car.

You undid your seatbelt before leaning over to the back seat, chuuya wondering what in gods mind were you doing? He kept his focus on the road as you popped open the back seat. Chuuya's eyes widened realizing what was hidden back there. "What the hell?!"

"Welcome to my special stash" you smiled as you pressed the button to open the Sun roof as you got back in to your seat. You released the safety on the gun, smiling to yourself a little before getting up and putting your self partially through the sunroof. You had one foot on the passenger seat, the other on the console box. You pointed your gun at the car behind you, pressing the trigger, unloading the bullets like a madman. You hit the driver first, then the tires of the car, making it swerve off the road. You killed the driver so he couldn't dodge any of the bullets aimed at the car. You only destroyed the car so the passengers wouldn't be able to use it. Simple task in order to get away. For some reason, this had made chuuyas pants tighten and he couldn't figure out why. Was violence truly a turn on?

You sat back in your seat before un-loading the gun and turning the safety on before putting it away. You reached back, closing the back seat once the gun was in there nicely. Then you closed the Sun roof and seen chuuya smiling. "Well done, miss bunny" you smiled at the little name.

Chuuya drove at a more responsible speed as he made his way towards an area that he knew well. A spot where he'd go to get away from everyone. It wasn't far from where you two were now, only a few minutes away. This area wasn't commonly used at all, so he headed down a road that was connected to a tiny beach area. It was disconnected from the main beach area, this tiny spot was more.....secluded.

He pulled in to the little area, putting the car in park. It was dark outside now and the moon was creating reflections on the water. The area had trees around you two and in front was a sandy area that separated the water from the gravel where the car was parked. "Get in the back seat" chuuya said and you listened without hesitation. You climbed in to the back with chuuya following behind you. As soon as he sat down, you climbed on to his lap, pressing your lips to his. You two never did get to finish the moment that you were having early because of Dazai. It was a good thing he did though, you all needed to get it out and not be busy committing a sin.

Chuuyas hands traced the sides of your body before sliding his hands up and down your thighs. He wanted that dress off of you and quickly. Your hands slid the jacket off of his body, tossing it on the floor of the car as well as ripping the waist coat off his torso. Slowly, you began to undo the buttons to his shirt as his one hand slid the your backside, undoing the zipper to your dress.

It didn't take long before the clothes were on the floor and the seats beside the two of you. You were back on his lap, kissing him like no tomorrow. Your tongues collided with one another, fighting each other for dominance. Lifting your hips up, you began to insert him inside of you, gasping at the feeling. Chuuya bit down on his lip at the feeling, but quickly lost his composure, letting out a moan as you began to grind your hips. You placed a hand on his shoulder, nails digging in to his skin, as you began to move your hips up and down, slowly bouncing on him. You were hitting your spot perfectly, making your head toss back with a moan.

Chuuya began to thrust up in to you as you came down, slamming himself against your g-spot harder. The feeling made you gasp before you began to pick up the pace, wanting him to slam up in to you more. The feeling of you two colliding with each other was like no other.

A slap came across your ass, leading to your slightly bite your lip at the feeling. Your face leaned closer to chuuyas before whispering. "If you're gonna spank me, do it harder". The man smiled before you felt a hard smack come across your right ass cheek, leading you to moan. He quickly learnt you like the feeling of pain and this turned him on even more for some reason. He could feel himself getting close.

Chuuya rested a hand on your lower abdomen as he began to play with your clit, making the feeling better for you as the pleasure increased. His other hand made his way to your hair, grabbing on to it tightly making another pleasurable gasp leave your lips. "Bounce on my cock faster, bunny"

You did as he said, moving your hips faster, which meant the feeling of his thrusts picked up more as well. The feeling in your stomach began to rise as you felt a heat surge rush through your veins. Your nails dug more in to chuuyas skin, making him grunt. He could feel himself getting closer and closer each second that passed by. You were in the same boat as you began to grind your hips against him to stimulate yourself even more.

And before you knew it, you had come undone and he did as well seconds later. The two of you sat there, heavily breathing once again as your forehead rested against his. If you two didn't start being safe with your actions, consequences would surely be right around the corner.

———

I'm thinking on starting a Dazai book. Thoughts?🤔

And thank you guys so so soooo much for 8k reads. Like omg.