-Nineteen-

You entered the hospital room and seen Derek sitting up, looking out of the window. You rushed over to him and wrapped your arms around him with a smile. "I'm so glad you're okay". Emotions were racing through your veins even though you told yourself you would keep yourself composed. You felt like crying out of relief and feeling bad for what happened to him, but you did your best to hold back tears. Never have you ever felt so guilty in your entire life.

"Awww did you worry about me, bunny?" Derek teased as he rubbed his hand on the top of your head.

"Shut up you ass" you said as you backed up from the hug and wiped under your eyes. "I owe you, you know that"

"No ya don't" he said with a smile. "I wanted to try and save you"

"You got shot because of me, I owe you a lot. You could've died!" You were fighting back tears, and god they were slowly starting to win. One thing you hated was showing your sadness. You felt as if it made you weak. Even though it actually did the exact opposite.

"And I didn't so relax" Derek lightly chuckled and you looked at him like he was partially insane. "Now, what the hell happened to you?"

"Long story" you trailed off. "On the way here my driver- who clearly was an infiltrator- tried killing me. So I killed him and jumped out of the car"

"Was it the same guy from the same group that tried to take you?"

"Nope. Those guys are all dead too" you said. "They're after me for information on arahabaki"

"Who the hell is that?"

"I have no fucking clue, but apparently these guys don't like that answer"

"So what happened after I was shot?" Derek asked and you only looked down at your feet before sighing.

"A lot....not something I want to remember"

"What the hell did they do to you" his fists clenched and you took a seat on the bed beside him. "Come here" you rested your head on his shoulder and felt an arm wrap around you.

"I got interrogated and almost raped.....but chuuya saved my life" you slightly smiled remembering he was your hero that day and that you did in fact still owe him as well. Even if he were being a douche.

"What about Mori?"

"He killed the guys there while chuuya got me safely"

"So what's happening between you and chuuya? For him to say he hates you then save your ass?"

"I'm not sure, it seems like we're both conflicted. One second we can be annoying each other and the next we're bonding" you explained. "Ever since that incident, he's tried to take care of me and become closer"

"Why do you seem so upset about that?"

"Today he ignored me like the plague"

"Oh? Bad day maybe?"

"Maybe, but I'm not sure. He didn't even bat an eye at me in the elevator. Maybe I just got ahead of myself in this situation" you sighed. "I think seeing him care for me got my feelings all mixed up"

"Well if he was trying to take care of you, I'm sure he likes ya, and not in a friendly way" he said with a small laugh. "Maybe he's coming to terms with it and just needs time to think"

"Yeah, maybe" you said while smiling. "I like our chats, Derek"

"Me too, bunny"

"So, when do you get released?"

"Not until a few days. It could even be a week they said" you only hummed as a response seeing as you didn't quite know what else to say. So you both sat their in a comfortable silence being comforted by one another. He truly was your best friend soulmate. A twin fire is what they called it.

But you couldn't stay there forever. You got a call on your phone from your father and he told you a car is at the hospital waiting to drive you back home. You sighed and said your goodbyes to Derek before leaving the room and making your way down to the bottom floor. You wished you could stay longer, you didn't know why you couldn't. At this rate, you should just start driving yourself, but god forbid if your father ever let you do that. It was pathetic, really. But so was mori.

When you approached the car, you prayed that this time it was a real driver and not someone trying to kill you. You didn't know how much more you could put up with.

Opening up the car door and sitting inside, you seen tachihara was in the driver seat and you smiled. "What the hell?" You felt relieved knowing that you'd be safe this time.

"Mori sent me since they found the other driver dead" he smiled back at you, his eyes analyzing your state.

"He tried to kill me first. I don't like looking this much of a mess ya know"

"Touche m'lady" tachihara smiled before beginning to drive back to the mafia base. The car ride was very enjoyable. It was filled with smiled and laughs from the two of you. At one point, you were scared he'd crash the car from not focusing enough. Yet you trusted him nonetheless.

When you did arrive back at the mafia headquarters, the two of you walked in together. He was truly becoming one of your favourite members here in the port mafia.

As the two of you headed down the halls of the mafia, chuuya had walked past you two and only shot you both a dirty look. You weren't going to take that. "Can I help you, you leprechaun?!" You spun around and chuuya only huffed out a breath before turning to look at you. He knew his actions would have consequences, but that's what he wanted. He didn't mind you yelling at him,
even if it did drive him crazy, but it was a form of contact.

"What?" Was all chuuya said nonchalant.

"What's with the dirty look, huh? I thought we were good you asshole" you crossed your arms over your chest.

"I didn't say that" chuuya argued back.

"Wha- you jerk!" You said as you walked up to him and slapped him across the face. As much as he wanted to smile since he was enjoying this very much, but he held his composure of a resting bitch face.

"Whatever" chuuya rolled his eyes, "Go have fun with tachihara, I'm busy"

"You know what, I will" you said as you walked back to tachihara and grabbed ahold of his shirt, pulling him in, and kissing him right infront of chuuya.

Chuuya felt anger and jealousy run through his veins as his fists clenched at his sides. "Ya whatever, bitch" he rolled his eyes and kept walking off. You backed away from tachihara and balled your hands in to fists. You were pissed with that man and you selfishly used tachihara, not that he minded, just to piss chuuya off.

"Sorry I used you" you said, feeling slightly guilty.

"It's alright, hopefully you two resolve whatever is going on" he rubbed his hand against the nape of the neck. "I thought y'all were good?"

"We were.....I don't know what even happened"

"Wanna go get hammered?"

"I would love to, let's go" you said as you grabbed his arm and dragged him down to your bedroom. You had a mini fridge in your room filled with booze. Would this possibly lead to bad decisions? Who knew.

———

I watched hazbin hotel and does someone wanna tell me why I'm attracted to alastor the radio demon-

I need therapy.

Also. I love Tachihara and y/n lowkey.