Twenty-Five

Day two had rolled around and last nights events were....well they were eventful needless to say. No, you didn't let chuuya get to all bases last night, not yet. Not that soon. But that didn't stop other things from happening.

You lied there in bed, chuuya still softly sound asleep right under you. Your head was lying on his chest, listening to the sound of his heart beat thump. It was quite soothing actually.

As you lied there, your thoughts began to drift off in to the last few events that had been happening to you. Being attacked multiple times had now led you to being in hiding with the man you swore to be enemies with. Enemies wasn't even close to what you two seemed to be anymore. It didn't even last very long. That spark appeared out of nowhere, and when it did, it hit the two of you hard.

And that's when it hit you. The men who had kidnapped you that night were looking for an ability user that you had been seen with. Arahabaki. You jolted when you thought of it, waking the sleeping man up. You had come ok tell forgotten to bring it up, but I guess every other moment just wasn't right to mention something like that. "You okay?" He mumbled. You had to admit, his morning voice had you weak in the knees, but that now was not the time for those thoughts. You placed your palm on his chest, holding yourself up a little to look the man in the face. Your hair cascading down your left shoulder on to the pillow.

"Yea.....sorry for waking you" you said softly, feeling slightly guilty for waking him. Even though it was quite the site to see and hear.

"It's okay....what happened?" He asked, his eyes scanning over your face, trying to figure out what happened to you.

"Nothing. Just my thoughts got me going a little...I don't know why I jolted" you answered, swallowing a lump in your throat.

"Don't lie to me" chuuya said, his eyes locking on to yours, not allowing you to look away.

"It's too early for a conversation about it" you stated, attempting to steer the convo a different direction, but of course chuuya would never let it go.

"No, it's not. So tell me" The man stated, and you sighed deciding to finally give in. It needed to be talked about and he wasn't going to let it go.

"Chuuya. Remember that night when I was taken?" He nodded. "They took me because they were looking for an ability user named arahabaki" you stated and his eyes widened. He quickly sat up, making you have to move back quickly as well. You sat up beside him, analyzing his face. He knew something.

"Arahabaki?" You nodded at the man. "That's what you heard?"

"Yes. Now what do you know? They captured me because of that user. They had seen me with him apparently......and there only one person I can think of" Chuuya felt a lump in his throat as he turned to face you. "Are you arahabaki chuuya?"

"Yes" he could barely look you in the eyes as he said that. He realized that the attacks on you, the kidnapping, the torture, the everything, was because of him. Chuuya felt a pain in his chest as everything flickered in his mind. The memories of the recent events. The way your body looked when he found you. Bruised and damaged. The aftermath of a broken you. It was all because of arahabaki....because of chuuya.

"I thought so......so what is arahabaki?" You asked, your voice barely above a whisper at this point.

"It's my ability.....put it this way. When I go in to corruption, that's arahabaki. It's why I change in that state" chuuya replied. "Gravity is my ability, but corruption is something more than myself"

"I see......so why would these men want you?" You asked.

"Because I was an experiment. I have no memories from my childhood. I was taken and tested on. They planted arahabaki inside of me. They created me practically" you didn't even know what to say. You were in shock. "I was their test subject. I escaped and their men have been looking for me ever since I was a young teenager. They want to use me as a weapon"