-Sixteen-

Another morning came around and you were in tachiharas room. He invited you over seeing as he wasn't busy today and wanted to be around you. Even if you had just gone through some shit, you didn't mind hanging out with him. Tachihara was a good man and he still thought he had a chance with you. And even if you were to give him said chance, it would most likely only be a one time thing. Why? Because of mr nakahara who always seems to come into play someway, somehow. He was a cockroach you couldn't get rid off. Little infestation he was.

"So, you and chuuya friends then?" Tachihara said.

"Friends is a strong term" you said before taking a bit of the food tachihara had grabbed you both. "I'm not sure. Part of me wants to hate him but another part can't seem to"

"Confusing huh?"

"Very" you said with a small sigh. "I'm glad you're good company" you smiled. "I didn't really talk much with the others. I guess it's because I was sheltered for so long and I really do suck at meeting people" you reflected on yourself, realizing how pathetic is really sounded coming out of you mouth. "It's kind of ironic considering my job"

"I'm glad to hang with ya and be good company. I'm also very happy you chose me as a person to become friends with" tachihara smiled. It made his heart feel warm seeing how basically chose him as your friend. "But how come you didn't try to be friends with the others?"

"You approached me first and....well I don't know. Just kinda clicked I guess" you said before taking a small bite of the food that tasted heavenly.  "Akutagawa seems very unapproachable. Gin seems sweet, but very shy. And higuchi....well I don't know. Guess I just haven't really seen her around"

"You can probably find the blonde woman hounding Akutagawa"

"She likes him?"

"More like in love with him"

"Hm" you hummed. "Wouldn't have seen that coming"

"I think you and gin would get along, you should try. Even with higuchi"

"Guess I'll have to" you smiled towards him and he replicated it perfectly.

"There rooms are just down the hall. You should try and get to know them later"

"You know what, I will" you said before taking another bite, feeling quite happy. You could use more friends in this place. Having girl friends as well would be good for you too. You never got the gossiping, nail painting, hair doing, slumber parties growing up. It wasn't too late to start now.

"It's good to see you all bubbly again"

"It feels good too. I gotta get back on my feet. It was just some stupid incident anyhow"

"It wasn't stupid y/n, so you have the right to take a break from life and do whatever you want"

"Whatever I want?"

"Yeah. What do you feel like doing?"

"Hm" you pondered. "I want to kill them, but they're already dead so I can't even do that"

"At least justice was served"

"I guess.....but I do have some things to sort out. Especially with that hat wearing bastard"

"Oh?" He raised a brow at you. "What did he do?"

"Nothing.....I just have some questions for him is all" you began.

"Like?" He rose a brow at you, curious as to what that man had done now. Or what things he hasn't told yet.

"I think I should discuss it with a few others first, no offence" you said politely.