Twenty-four

Arriving at the hotel room, butterflies swarmed your stomach as your nerves began to race. You had so many idea on what to do here, the problem was the execution. Mori had security at the hotel, meaning they'll be on watch 24/7. Outside of this hotel room, you and chuuya would have to be seriously careful. And god knows who could walking in the halls, listening in as they went by your room.

As far as Mori knew, you two were on the offs, Mori didn't know your intent. He just hoped chuuya would keep giving you the cold shoulder as well as protect you. Only one of the those thoughts were going to be a reality.

You dropped your suitcases on the floor as you walked over to the window, throwing the curtains open to look at the view. It was absolutely stunning. You couldn't wait until night time where the lights would be on and the city would light up. The sunsets from here would also be quite the sight to see. You couldn't wait.

Chuuya placed his stuff down near his bed that he had claimed, the one closest to the door. He sat on the bed, watching as you gazed out the window. He thought you looked like a goddess and wasn't sure how he was allowed to meet such a beautiful person. One with a temper of course and an attitude problem, but nonetheless beautiful. And he cursed himself out for thinking such things about you.

Throughout the short period of time that he had known you, he wasn't sure how he went from wanting to throttle you, to wanting to hold you in his arms. It was odd the power you held that made him fall for you so quickly.

"Ya know chuuya, if you really hate me, you could throw me out this window. I'd surely die on impact" you said as you slowly turned around to face him. "Since you know, you hate me so much for being entitled" or angrily fuck me on the balcony. 

"Now where the fuck did that come from?"

"I don't know. Intrusive thought" you shrugged your shoulders before heading over to the washroom. You wanted to see what this luxurious suite came with. The place was a massive open space that was to die for. There was a full sized kitchen as well as a decent sized seating area that had a television and gas fire place. There were even two bathrooms, one near the bedroom and the second located by the seating area. One on each side of this massive open space.

The suite was decorated with darkened walls with gold accents on somethings along with white marble floors. The curtains were even black, and when they were closed, they were black out, darkening the open space.

This was something out of a fantasy movie. There was a balcony as well, but you didn't really have an interest in that. The big windows provided enough of the view.

"Ya know, there's casino down stairs on the bottom floor" you said as you left the washroom by the bedroom. You were astonished by the washroom though, but you didn't feel like expressing that excitement since you knew it would probably annoy chuuya. Typically, men don't get excited over massive walk in shower, a soaker tub, double sink counter top, and a fancy looking toilet. The walls were a glossy black that were marble along with the floors. It was stunning, but chuuya probably wouldn't have a care in the world. Therefore, you didn't really show your excitement over it. "We could always go down for a bit" you suggested.

"Ya work in a casino, you're telling me you're not tired of that shit?"

"Well....a little. But it's different" you shrugged. "It's in a different location for one and two we are technically on vacation from the port mafia"

"And there are cameras everywhere. I'd have to ignore you and be more of an ass"

"True...." you sighed.

"Plus, you're in hiding. It doesn't matter if Mori owns this building you still have to be careful. Even with a disguise, it won't matter. No other woman has a face like yours"