Disclaimer

********

All rights reserved by GaneshWritings

Hello Wattpad readers! I'm thrilled to share my third book with you. I'm P.H.V.S. Ganesh, and I've always had a passion for storytelling. "Chasing Her" is a story that primarily focuses on loving someone so intensely that it drives you to lose your sanity and how you must stop chasing that person to become normal again.

I want to take a moment to apologize in advance for any grammar mistakes you may come across. English is not my first language, and I'm still learning. However, I promise to do my best to make the story as enjoyable as possible.

All of the characters, events, and settings in this story are entirely fictional, and any resemblance to real people, places, or events is purely coincidental.

I kindly ask that you do not copy or distribute this book without my permission. This story is my work, and I have put a lot of time and effort into creating this story and its characters.

If you have any feedback or constructive criticism, I welcome it and appreciate your time and attention. Please feel free to share your thoughts, as they will help me grow as a writer.

Thank you for taking the time to read my book, and I hope you enjoy "Chasing her" as much as I enjoyed writing it.