Chu Xuan did not waste the last mark of the Myriad Heavenly Mirror on Xiao Liang.

This fellow would not die.

Moreover, his intended destination was the Southern Region.

As long as he entered the Southern Region, he would be able to find him through the Black Moon Tower's intelligence network.

"Junior earnestly requests Senior to grace us with your honorific title, so that Junior can forever remember it in my heart and be grateful for Senior's great kindness!"

Liu Piaopiao suddenly prostrated herself.

Honorific title?

Chu Xuan was tempted. He had already deceived quite a few people, so how could he not even have a name?

Moreover, he would continue to deceive them.

Perhaps one day, these people who had been deceived by him, or who he had been taken in as his servants, would meet each other and get into some sort of conflict with each other.

He did not want them to kill each other. Therefore, it was very necessary for him to leave them with a title by which they could identify each other.

Since he wanted to leave an honorific title, he naturally had to come up with one that sounded like a super big shot.

Chu Xuan thought about it and said, "My honorific title..."

He seemed to be deep in thought and, after a long while, he said with a slightly emotional tone, "It was a long time ago, but the powerhouses in the myriad realms all called me 'eternal, immortal, handsome, unparalleled, mighty, virtuous, supreme and holy number one Dao master in the myriad realms.' The name is a little long, but it was more or less such a name."

Liu Piaopiao and Xiao Liang were stunned when they heard it.

They did not understand how awesome it was!

It was so awesome!

"I, Liu Piaopiao, am thankful for the gift from the number one Dao Master of the myriad realms!"

Liu Piaopiao was momentarily stunned, after which she knelt on the ground and kowtowed three times.

Xiao Liang followed closely behind.

"You're both thoughtful juniors," Chu Xuan said with a very gratified tone.

"Let's meet again if fate allows. If we're fated, I'll give you another opportunity."

After saying that, Chu Xuan deactivated the Myriad Heavenly Mirror.

"I respectfully send off the mighty, virtuous, supreme,and holy number one Dao master!"

Liu Piaopiao and Xiao Liang respectfully said.

Their hearts were filled with excitement. At the same time, they prayed that they would be able to meet this senior again and obtain the great opportunity that he promised to bestow upon them.

"Liang'er, this is a great opportunity for us, master and disciple. We must not disappoint that senior!"

"Master, I understand."

Xiao Liang's gaze was resolute as he replied in high spirits, "The nine zones and fifty regions are no longer my goal. I want to go to the myriad realms!"

Ren Changhe, the Celestial Master, was also just a small pawn. He no longer regarded him as a role model.

Xiao Liang had already thrown Ren Changhe to the back of his mind.

"Good job, Liang'er. This is all because my understanding of the world was too lacking in the past." Liu Piaopiao sighed.

"I'm going into seclusion to understand how the soul communicates with the Great Dao."