Proposition

Deep underground, a man sat in a small room. In this room was a chair, a couch, a table between them, and couple bookshelves. This meeting room was meant for private one on one interactions with bodyguards present. In this room, the leaders of two prominent organizations sat across from each other. Tomura Shigaraki, leader of the nationally famous League of Villains and Overhaul, leader of the powerful yakuza group, the Shie Hassaikai.

Overhaul: "So, I see you've decided to hear me out."

Shigaraki: "Yes. But know that if you try anything, I will kill everyone hear."

One of Overhaul's men started to move, but he waved them off.

Overhaul: "That's fair."

Shigaraki sat up and leaned forward.

Shigaraki: "Tell me, what is it you want?"

Overhaul sighed.

Overhaul: "I want to fill the void your boss left. I need your group to do it. I also know, that you need resources. Resources that I have."

Shigaraki looked through his hair and into his potential business partner's eyes before narrowing his own.

Shigaraki: "What are you getting at?"

Overhaul extended a gloved hand.

Overhaul: "I want your people, to work for me."

Shigaraki stayed silent for a few moments before leaning back.

Shigaraki: "That sounds reasonable. But I'm sure you'll understand that I don't exactly trust you. Which is why I will give you two of my people temporarily."

Overhaul nodded.

Overhaul: "That sounds reasonable. Do you have any questions?"

Shigaraki nodded.

Shigaraki: "Yeah."

He reached into his jacket, causing a yakuza member named Mimic to step forward.

Mimic: "Don't move!"

Shigaraki paused for a second before pulling out a zip lock bag with a small red object in it. After seeing it, Overhaul once again waved off Mimic. Shigaraki held it in front of him, looking at Overhaul through the bag.

Shigaraki: "This was shot into Compress' arm. He couldn't use his quirk for a few hours afterwards. I'm guessing this is what you're pushing to get your money?"

The man across from him nodded.

Overhaul: "That, is part of my plan."

Shigaraki smiled.

Shigaraki: "Good. Alright. You can have Toga and Twice for the month."

Overhaul: "Good. Now, if we co-"

The door slammed open and another man, a lower ranking member, burst through the door.

Yakuza: *Yelling* "Boss! It's an emergency! A hero has infiltr- ack!"

As he spoke, a large, ornate, black and purple blade penetrated his stomach. The thug reached towards Overhaul with one hand before going limp. The blade was removed and the body fell to reveal the crimson color of Nemesis' Partial Cybertronian Form. The villainous Prime cackled as the body fell.

Nemesis: "Oh, oh my God. That's hilarious."

Shigaraki leapt from his place and face Izuku.

Shigaraki: "The robot brat!"

Nemesis looked to the villain leader.

Nemesis: "Who? Oh, him? He's not home right now."

He smiled as he tapped his forehead.

Nemesis: "All locked up right in here."

Shigaraki: "What do you mean?"

Nemesis sighed.

Nemesis: "Do I really have to spell it out? I have control of that pesky kid's body."

Overhaul stood up, one glove already off.

Overhaul: "And who exactly are you?"

Nemesis: "Nemesis Prime, at your service."

He bowed dramatically.

Nemesis: "And I'm here to give you a-"

---

Shino: "-proposition."

It had been a few days since Nemesis attacked. Now, Shino, Mirko, Aizawa, Nezu, and Izuku's parents were gathered at the Autobot base. Shino had been studying Cybertronian anatomy and some science in order to come up with a solution.

Ratchet: "Well let's hear it."

Inko: "Y-yes, please? I want to get Izuku back as fast as possible."

Hisashi: "I'm with them."

Shino nodded.

Shino: "Well, I was reading up on a few files here in the base and came across a certain device."

She walked over to the computer and typed on the alien keyboard, pulling up a file.

Bumblebee: "You have to be kidding."

Mirko: "What is that?"

Ratchet: "Dangerous is what it is."

Shino sighed.

Shino: "As dangerous as it is, the cortical psychic patch is the only device that can get any of us in his head."

Knockout: "You may be right, but this is still dangerous! Even more so because we have no idea what your altered physiology is able to handle!"

Nezu: "Now hold on. I say we hear her out."

Shino gave Nezu a thankful look as the others quieted down.

Shino: "If we attach it to me while I use my quirk, the connection between my mind and whoever I'm communicating with, might allow multiple people to enter Izuku's mind."

Prowl: "I fear only a heavily trained mind would be able to handle that."

Shino looked over to the ninja bot.

Shino: "Well Prowl, it just so happens we have a ninja bot who's trained his mind excessively. How would you like to join me?"

She extended her hand towards him. The bot hesitated, but eventually sighed.

Prowl: "Fine. We need our leader."

With that said, the group began to come up with a plan on how to get the patch onto Izuku.

---

The three villains stood around the table.

Overhaul: "You just want that?"

Shigaraki: "Doesn't sound very profitable for you. What's the catch?"

Nemesis: "Catch? Oh don't think of me like that! I just wanna help! So what do ya say, partners?"

He stuck both hands out towards them, and they cautiously shook them. Both Nemesis' and the Autobots' plans were beginning to take form.