Wild Wild Pussycats

The Midoriyas were in the parking lot. Izuku transformed and opened his doors. Hisashi and Inko got in and Izuku buckled their seat belts.

Izuku: "....so, about the driving thing. I have no clue where we're going."

Hisashi laughed and took the wheel as Izuku started the engine. Soon they were on their way.

4 Hours Later

They were driving down a dirt road in the middle of the forest when all of a sudden, they rounded a corner and saw a house, office, thing. When they stopped four people walked out of the house, three women and a man. Hisashi and Inko stepped out of Izuku and let him transform, but instead of turning back to Human form, and stayed in his Full Cybertronian form.

 Hisashi and Inko stepped out of Izuku and let him transform, but instead of turning back to Human form, and stayed in his Full Cybertronian form

The people walked forwards and introduced themselves.

Woman 1: "I'm Tomoko Shiretoko, also known as the hero Ragdoll.

Woman 2: "Hiya giant kitten. I'm Ryuko Tsuchikawa, or Pixie-Bob.

Guy: "I'm Yawara Chatora, or you can call me Tiger if you want."

Woman 3: "And I'm Shino Sosaki, Mandalay."

All four of them struck a group pose.

All 4: "And we're the Wild Wild Pussycats!"

Izuku started to nerd out about the Pussycats, but quickly composed himself.

Izuku: "I'm Izuku Midoriya, or I guess in this form you should call me. Dekiru Prime. Sadly Optimus has died, but he named me his successor."

The hero group looked saddened for a second before Tiger spoke up.

Tiger: "Excuse me, but why did you say 'this form'?"

To answer the question, Izuku shifted back into his Human form.

Izuku: "This is why. I was human until yesterday when I met Optimus. He was dieing so I helped him pump his life force into me, after he took the Matrix out of course. But please, just call me Izuku Midoriya, only Autobots, Decepticons, and civilians will call me Dekiru Prime."

They all nodded in acceptance.

Shino: "Very well. And I'd hazard a guess to say you're planning to be a hero too?"

Izuku nodded.

Shino: "Well then. We could give you a recommendation to UA, that way no one would really know what you are until you're already in. No one would accept anyone going after an innocent UA student."

Izuku thought about it for a minute before accepting her offer.

Shino: "Well then, it's getting late, I suggest you all stay here, we have enough room for the three of you."

Inko and Hisashi went inside with the WWP while Izuku stayed outside, claiming he'd be coming in a few minutes. He transformed drove to a nearby cliff, then transformed back to Human and sat on the edge. After a while a heard a familliar voice in his head.

Shino: "How long you gonna sit there all by yourself?"

She revealed herself from her hiding spot, walked over, and sat next to him.

Shino: "It's a lot huh? Having all that responsibility thrusted on you. Being a hero will feel the same, but you might be used to it by then."

Izuku chuckled at this.

Izuku: "Yeah you're right, it is a lot. I'm also worried, I just wanna be Izuku Midoriya, but at the same time it's like everything is pushing me to be Dekiru and nothing else."

Shino put a hand on his shoulder.

Shino: "Then be both. From what I heard, Optimus was always, well Optimus. Always stoic, only speaking when he had something meaningful. But you don't have to do that, you can be Izuku Midoriya around people you call your friends, but be Dekiru when action is needing to be taken."

Izuku: "Thanks Sosaki it means a lot. I just don't want to be seen as some, all important, infinitely wise being. I just wanna be treated like everyone else but I feel like if I ask I'll just be treated with pity, and I don't want that."

Shino: "Oh please, if I thought of you like I did Optimus, then I wouldn't be having this casual conversation with you. You're acting casual so so am I. Optimus was his own being, as was every Prime before him. Good luck with this Midoriya."

Izuku: "Thanks Sosaki. I know we just met but this was nice, I'd like to keep doing this every now and then, y'know, just talk."

Shino: "It was nice huh? Just give me a call whenever you need, I'll pick up."

They got up from the cliff and Izuku transformed. Shino got in and he drove back to the WWP agency for the night.