Explanations

Izuku took Shino a few blocks from where the fight happened. When they rounded a corner Izuku stopped her and turned to face her.

Izuku: "You need a Vehicle Mode Shino."

Shino: "But what should I use?"

Izuku: "Something that blends in but can still be used practically."

Shino nodded and looked around, finding a car she thought would suit her and the conditions Izuku gave her. She walked over to it, but nothing happened.

Shino: "Uh, Izu? How do I scan?"

Izuku: "Oh, right. You know when your eyes hurt and you can kinda feel them? Try focusing on that."

She did as he said and suddenly a blue plane of light appeared from her eyes and she looked at the car, scanning it. After she was done she transformed.

 After she was done she transformed

Izuku: "Not bad! Now follow me."

Izuku transformed and drove off with her following him.

After a two hour drive Izuku and Shino arrived at Aldera Middle School. They transformed and Izuku led her down the street to a small park where Bakugo could be see sitting on a swing. He heard the slight metallic thumps of their steps and looked up as they walked over.

Bakugo: "Finally, what took you two so damn long?"

Izuku: "Shino needed to pick a Vehicle Mode."

Bakugo looked confused.

Izuku: "I'll explain that too."

The blond boy nodded and got up, now facing the two. He sighed and started talking.

Bakugo: "I guess I'll start then. You wanna know why I told shitty hair to get you?"

Izuku nodded.

Bakugo: "Truth be told, I've been having regrets about our past. I know there's no amount of apologizing that could make it okay or go back to how it was whe we were four, that's why I had you come. I may be an asshole but I'm not dumb, I've noticed how close you and the red one are so I decided you should help save her."

Izuku looked Bakugo in the eyes, it was clear there was anger behind his glowing blue eyes, but there was also thankfulness. He placed his hand on Bakugo's shoulder.

Izuku: "I can't just forget what you did for the past eleven years. But I also can't ignore that you've definitely changed. I thank you for bringing me along, and as payment for letting me save Shino, I'll give you one chance and one chance only. Fuck this up and any semblance of friendship between us is gone."

Bakugo nodded, a grateful smile forming on his face.

Bakugo: "You're too kind Midoriya."

Izuku: "What? No Deku? Not even an Izuku?"

Bakugo: "Fine, Izuku. But you gotta call me Katsuki then nerd. Now, what the hell happened to you? Where did this power of yours come from?"

Izuku: "That, is a very long story."

Bakugo: "And I've got all night."

Izuku: "All right. Let's see, I believe it started eons upon eons ago. On a far distant planet known by most of the cosmos as Cybertron."

Three hours later, at one in the morning, Izuku and Shino finally finished explaining the story to Bakugo, even with his many questions they had finished a lot sooner than expected.

Bakugo: "Okay, so ancient robot alien race had a Civil War, both factions came here, the good guy's leader died after giving you power, and now we're here."

Shino: "Yeah, all caught up."

Bakugo: "Who else knows?"

Izuku: "Let's see. My mom, my dad, the other Pussycats, Tsu, Tokage, Aizawa, and Nezu. Oh and Ojiro."

Bakugo: "Damn. Well then how'd she become one of you?"

He pointed his thumb at Shino.

Izuku: "Remember the big jet bot?"

Bakugo: "Yeah, you called him Starscream, right?"

Izuku: "Yeah, well after I went berserk she was able to stop me from killing him, instead we replicated what Optimus and I did."

Bakugo: "Effectively eliminating him AND making your girlfriend immortal with you. Hm, nice, good thinking."

They all laughed a little, sensing the conversation was going nowhere. Bakugo stood up and started walking away before stopping at the park entrance.

Bakugo: "Just be careful! There were news helicopters that definitely saw you. If anyone comes after you, me and our class have your back."

With that he left, heading towards his house. Izuku and Shino both stood there and grabbed each other's hand.

Shino: "So. Maybe we're gonna be okay after all."

Izuku: "Yeah, with everyone with us, we will. No matter who comes, whether it be Decepticons or the government, we'll make it through."

They leaned their heads together, enjoying the moonlight. But the sky wouldn't be a comfort for much longer.