Sports Festival Pt. 2

Izuku sat down in a seat at the 1-A stands next to Tsu and Setsuna, who could tell he was much happier then before. They both decided to ask him later. He found out he was up first against a purple haired guy, known as Shinso. As he got up, Ojiro stopped him.

Ojiro: "One, don't talk to him, I think that's how his quirk activates. Two, as soon as this fight is done, I want that explanation."

Izuku: "Thanks for the warning, and sure, right after this fight."

Ojiro nodded and let Izuku walk down to the concrete pad. Once he was down there Midnight started the match, and Shinso started talking.

Shinso: "So I heard you're pretty strong. I also heard you didn't even take any exams to get in. So that must mean you think you're better than us. Even that blond monkey and those green haired animals you hang out with."

Izuku remembered Ojiro's warning, but ignored it to defend his friends' honor.

Izuku: *Yelling* "How dare yo-"

He suddenly stopped, as if he wasn't in control anymore.

Shinso: "Walk out of bounds."

Izuku turned around and started walking. He couldn't control himself. He suddenly looked to the field, and saw 15 figures. He knew their names but didn't recognize most of them. The only one he did, was the transparent figure of Optimus. He grew confused, as far as he and Optimus knew, there were only 13 other Primes before the ex-leader, that's when it hit him. The gigantic, glowing figure behind the Primes, was Primus himself, and he spoke, in a big, loud, ancient voice not heard from in eons.

Primus: "Young Dekiru Prime. You may be human in soul and appearance, but you have the heart and power of a Prime. You will not be beaten by mere mind control."

The Cybertronian god lifted his hand, and sent a pulse of energy through Izuku's system, freeing him. He stopped just before the edge, transformed his arm into a concussive cannon, and shot a wave of air pressure at Shinso, launching him out of the ring. He walked over and helped him up. He noticed how upset the boy was.

Izuku: "If it makes you feel any better, you almost beat me. My quirk makes parts of mechanical so I'm pretty sure my brain is just resistant. Train a bit, workout and build up your strength, and I'm sure you'll make it to the hero course."

Shinos smiled and walked off. When Izuku made it to his tunnel, Ojiro pulled him aside for the explanation he was promised.

Izuku: "Alright. Here goes. Just don't freak out or anything."

Ojiro nodded, and Izuku told him everything, the Primes, the war, how he became a Prime. Ojiro, took it surprisingly well. His reasoning was that since quirks exist, anything could. The explanation took so long that Izuku had to go back out, this time to fight Todoroki.

He didn't really stand a chance, Todoroki was being extra moody since his fight with Setsuna, which brought out his fire, and he just froze Izuku before he could do anything. After he was thawed out he stopped by the stands to chat with Setsuna and Tsu before going back to the top floor to think some more, and to his surprise, Shino was already there. He sat down in a chair next to hers.

Izuku: "Did you even leave Shino?"

Shino: "No, I didn't, it's a really nice view."

Izuku: "You know what else is a nice view?"

Shino looked at him smiling.

Shino: "What?"

Izuku: "You are."

He leaned in and kissed her and she kissed back.

Shino: "I should've seen that coming."

They composed themselves and started talking about the festival.

Shino: "Good job getting to 6th though. Don't beat yourself up over it, you couldn't do anything."

Izuku: "Yeah I know. Actually, something weird happened during my first match while I was brainwashed."

Shino: "What happened?"

Izuku: "I saw the Primes, and Primus. He even talked. He was the reason I got free."

Shino looked at him amazed as he kept explaining what happened. Eventually he stopped and they just sat in comfortable silence. All of a sudden Izuku reached forward, picked her up, and put her on his lap facing the window.

Shino: "Oh! Where'd this come from Izuku?"

Izuku: "Am I not allowed to be close to my girlfriend?"

Shino giggled a little and turned around to face him.

Shino: "Of course you are."

She hugged him tightly and kept it going until he spoke up.

Izuku: *Muffled* "I know your enjoying yourself, but since you're on my lap you're a little higher than normal."

Shino: "So?"

Izuku: "Well if I was human you'd be suffocating me with your chest, don't get me wrong, I'm loving this, but I'm pretty sure you didn't mean this."

She quickly ended the embrace, totally embarrassed.

Shino: "Oh! S-s-sorry. I didn't mean to do that."

Izuku just sat there with an embarrassed smile.

Izuku: "Don't apologize. I actually liked it. But I'm sure you didn't want it, I'm sorry for not speaking up sooner."

Shino's face went redder after he spoke.

Shino: "I-it's okay Izuku."

She calmed down eventually and they just sat there, enjoying each other's company until the Festival ended. As they were getting up, they heard something fall, when they looked they saw Setsuna on top of Tsu and a bucket they tripped over, they quickly got up.

Izuku: "How long were you two there?"

Tsu looked at the clock and back at him.

Tsu: "For an hour. -kero-"

Setsuna: "Don't worry, we won't say a thing. Green Team for the win!"

They all chuckled and left the arena. Shino dropped Tsu and Setsuna off at the train station so they could go see their families before they went back to the dorms, and went with Izuku to the apartment. When they entered, both Inko and Hisashi were in the entrance way, in office chairs, they both spun around.

Hisashi: "We know what you did."

Inko: "We know everything."

Izuku and Shino looked at the two confused, Inko then suddenly popped out of her chair and hugged the two.

Inko: "Congratulations! I knew it would happen eventually! I hope you two are happy."

Hisashi: "Your friend Tokage messaged us, good luck you too. Now come in, Inko made Katsudon for us, and even got her hands on some processed energon with the help of the Pussycats for you Izuku."

They entered the apartment and enjoyed the evening together. Izuku headed back to the dorms and made it just before curfew.