Not Yours Anymore

Izuku awoke, though he didn't recognize the place he was in. Well, he did recognize pieces of it. He was standing in what looked to be an enlarged version of his UA dorm room, mixed with his room back in his parent's apartment. Confused, he opened the door, to find yet another hybrid building. He stepped out onto a catwalk he recognized as one from the Autobots' base, though it was above a version of the 1-A common space, which had cybertronian technology strewn about and large cables running to it.

Izuku: "What the hell?"

???: "Like it?"

Izuku whipped around to where he heard the voice, but no one was there. A familiar chuckle was heard, though it was farther away.

???: "It seems our guest has woken up."

Izuku turned hus had to face the voice, but again, nothing.

???: "Oh? You don't remember, DO you? Well, best give you a reminder."

Suddenly, flashes of memories stormed through Izuku's mind. Seeing Present Mic decapitated, several other similarly violent visions featuring his classmates and friends, and finally the fight he had just had. He suddenly screamed in pain of the sudden forceful remembrance and fell to his knees.

Izuku: "Argh!"

???: "Yes, remember. Remember the want, the NEED."

Izuku: "No!"

The catwalk then disappeared, making Izuku fall to the floor of the false common space. Footsteps were heard, and they were familiar. Not Shino's, not Tsu's, not Aizawa's, not anyone he knew. No, he didn't only know them, he's heard this pattern every day of his life. They were HIS.

Izuku quickly got to his feet and looked to the footsteps, to see himself, but, not. It was his body, nearly completely identical except for one thing, his hair color. Instead of his usual dark forest green, this version of him sported a deep crimson color, similar to the color of blood.

???: "What? Like my look. I certainly think it's much better than the original."

A sinister smike creeped onto his doppelganger's face.

???: "Wouldn't you say, brother?"

A sudden pain overtook Izuku's front. Why was he feeling this? He was all metal, that fall shouldn't have hurt. He cried out in pain once more and collapsed. He was strong now, he shouldn't be feeling this. His doppelganger began to cackle in joy, Izuku's pain clearly brought him unspeakable joy.

???: "Oh, that's great! Unfortunately, that pain isn't going away. This may be YOUR subconscious, but I'M in control here. Do you know what I am?"

Izuku only grunted, still in pain.

???: "I'm your opposite! The very antithesis to YOUR existence! You, are Dekiru Prime! I. AM. NEMESIS PRIME!"

Nemesis cackled once more before grabbing Izuku by the back of the shirt and lifting him up so they were making eye contact. All this, while using strength that wasn't even his.

Izuku: "S-stop t-this. P-p-please!"

A small fit of deep and joyful giggles later, and Nemesis answered. He leaned forward until both of their noses were touching.

Nemesis: "No."

He leaned back, shifted to a warped version of Izuku's Partial Cybertronian Form, and held Izuku like a briefcase.

Nemesis: "Now, we should get going. Wouldn't want to keep our guest waiting now would we?"

Izuku tried to reach to Nemesis's hand, but the pain he was feeling from the fall was still too great. He definitely had several broken bones, despite this being his own mind. Nemesis walked towards the dorm building doors, which despite being made of glass, were pure white. He pushed them open to reveal a dark hallway lined with pipes and cables.

The copy kept walking until he reached the end and opened the only door their, leading to a room that was lined with the very same pipes and cables as the hall. A single dull red light sat in the center of the ceiling, giving the room little lighting. Nemesis eventually got to the other side, where Izuku could see what looked to be two cells, and only one was empty. What he saw in the other, made him forget about everything else. He saw a being he thought dead, the one responsible for him living the battle with Unicron. Megatron was alive, now held captive within Izuku's body.

Nemesis: "In you go."

He tossed Izuku's pain stricken body into the open cell, then closed it.

Nemesis: "Play nice now you two, eternity is such a long time."

With that said, he left. After several minutes of silence, with the only interruptions being Izuku's groans of pain, Megatron spoke up.

Megatron: "Prime. Our deal still stands."

Izuku: "Huh? Wha- ack. What do you mean?"

Megatron: "Unicron is not dead, there is no Dark Energon on the Nemesis, and we still have not fought our duel. The way I see it, we are still working together."

The large bot stood from where he was sitting and extended his hand out to Izuku through the bars.

Megatron: "I propose, an extended truce."

Izuku let out a pained smirk, grabbed Megatron's finger, and shook his hand.

Izuku: "It's a plan."

---

A pair of eyes opened. They saw a white ceiling, heard a beeping machine, smelled a sterile room. The owner was in the hospital. The being sat up and looked to his left. A woman with bunny ears sat next to the bed as did a woman wearing a red turtleneck sweater.

Shino: "Izuku! You're up!"

She got out of her chair and hugged Izuku. He slowly hugged back. As he did, his hair slowly changed from green to red, his one blue eye became a bright red and hus red one lit up to match it, and a devilish smile formed on his face.

Shino: "Are you okay?"

Nemesis: "Never better."