Villains Strike

There was smoke in the air, blue flames in the trees, toxic gas down the path, and multiple villains infront of them. What was supposed to be a test of courage, just turned into a test of survival. Pixie-Bob was already down, and Ragdoll was somewhere in the forest, leaving only Tiger and Mandalay to fight off the two infront of them.

Shino: "Izuku! We can handle these two, go find Kota! And be careful, if this is the League, then there could be Decepticons!"

Izuku: "Right!"

He transformed and started driving to the cliff. While he was driving he detected an energon signal somewhere in the forest patched into the Autobot comms.

Izuku: "Prime to Autobot base!"

Ratchet: "I hear you loud and clear, what is it?"

Izuku: "The camp is being attacked. There's an energon signal here, most likely a Decepticon, but my hands are full right now. Send Prowl, he should be able to deal with it."

Ratchet: "Unfortunately the only available backup right now is Bulkhead."

Izuku: "Then send Bulkhead! I'm sending coordinates now."

Ratchet: "Recieved, good luck."

Izuku turned his comms back off as he came up to the cliff to find Kota about to get killed by a man with some sort of muscle quirk. He sped up and hit the man hard before transforming to Partial Cybertronian Form.

Izuku: "Kota, run now. I'll handle him."

Kota: "No! You'll leave me just like mom and dad did!"

Izuku: "I give you my word that I will come back alive and well. Now go!"

Kota nodded and ran off towards the camp. Izuku turned as the man started getting up.

Muscular: "You must be that Prime guy the boss was worried about. You don't look to tough."

Izuku: "Wanna find out just how wrong you are?"

The man grew more muscles on his arms and legs.

Muscular: "Gladly!"

He charged at Izuku who caught the punch he threw with ease.

Izuku: "I'm a lot heavier than I look."

A set of shock knuckles shifted onto his fists and Izuku started pummeling Muscular. When he was done, Muscular was unconscious. He tied him up and stepped towards the edge of the cliff, suddenly his comms came to life.

Bulkhead: "Uh boss. That's not just a random Decepticon. That's Soundwave! I need help!"

Izuku: "I'll be right there! Hang on!"

He locked on to Bulkhead's signal, jumped off the cliff and transformed. He sped towards Bulkhead, who was back in the clearing from earlier for some reason. When he got there, Rumble was on top of Bulkhead, about to punch through his spark. Izuku transformed to Full Cybertronian and punched him off. He stuck a hand out to Bulkhead and helped him up.

Bulkhead: "Nice to meet you. Y'know, after you almost got me killed."

Izuku: "Sorry about that, I didn't know who it was just that they were here."

Bulkhead: "It's fine. Now let's kick con tail pipe."

Izuku nodded and looked to where Soundwave was.

Soundwave: "Dekiru Prime inferior. Soundwave superior."

Izuku: "Is that all he says?"

Bulkhead: "Just about."

Izuku popped his arm blade and charged Soundwave. He swung but a cybernetic tentacle hit his arm away before he hit. Izuku swung his other fist into Soundwave's chest, making the con stumble. Just then another tentacle slammed into his chest and pinned him to the floor.

Izuku: "That's not gonna work."

He shifted down to his Human Form and slipped out from under the tentacle.

Bulkhead: "Whoa, guess Arcee was right."

Izuku: "Yeah, ask her for the story later."

Bulkhead nodded. The looked back at Soundwave who stopped, like he was listening to his comms. He then transformed into a jet form and took off, collecting Rumble before he left. Izuku's comms went off again.

Shino: "Izu! We need help! There's a No-"

She cut off as her side went dark. Izuku ordered Bulkhead to go help students in the forest and took off towards where Shino's signal was. When got there he saw a Nomu dragging Shino and Ragdoll through a warp gate.

Shino: *Yelling* "Izuku!"

Izuku rushed forward but was to late, the warp gate closed before he could reach them.

Devastated, that's the only word that could describe how Izuku was feeling. His mind was full of grief, anguish, sadness, anger, and rage. Bulkhead and a few others came to the small clearing he was in to find him hyperventilating. His eyes were flickering between blue and red. He started screaming in every emotion he was feeling. Tsu and Setsuna were about to try and comfort him when he started scanning the environment.

Eventually the plane of flickering light landed on the ground, scanning something poking out, a small white divot. He scanned it, his Cybertronian brain reconstructing what it was a part of. When he was done, he stood up, slammed both of his arms into the ground, and started changing. His arms turned into two gigantic legs, his legs turned into a tail, and the rest, into the upper body of a Tyrannosaurus. He let out a giant roar.

Izuku: *Yelling* "Villains took Shino! Prime squash puny villains!"

The Tsu, Setsuna, Bulkhead, Aizawa, Ojiro, and Bakugo watched as Izuku stomped around before breathing fire, all while in a rage. After a few minutes he changed back to Human Form, coolant leaking down his face.

The villains won that day, against the heros and the Autobot leader.