Preparations Complete

The screens shut off as the meeting ended. It had only been an hour but Nezu, Aizawa, and Izuku looked exhausted. It had been difficult, but they had managed to, at least temporarily, get the world leaders to put aside their grievances and work with them. Izuku leaned on a nearby ledge and Shino placed her hand on his shoulder.

Shino: "Are you okay?"

Izuku nodded.

Izuku: "Yeah I am Shino. I'm just preparing for the next step."

Jazz: "What next step boss?"

Izuku stood straight up and faced the Autobots, all of whom were now there.

Izuku: "As strong as we are, Unicron is beyond our power. He's been fought before, and only the temporary team up of both Autobots and Decepticons have been able to drive him off."

He heard a crash and looked over to where it came from to see Prowl with his fist embedded into a nearby wall.

Bulkhead: "Eh. I don't really care. They betray us and we just get to scrap 'em!"

Arcee: "No, I can't support that."

Izuku: "But we must."

Ratchet: "As much as I want to say no, I can't. You're right whe you say it's our only shot."

Prowl: "I knew you were a bad choice. Optimus would never think of that possibility."

Izuku stopped. He turned to Prowl and stepped towards him.

Izuku: "Prowl. I hate to inform you, but. I. AM. NOT. OPTIMUS."

He then turned around, transformed, and drove out of the base.

Shino: "I'm going after him."

Just before she stepped out, she turned to Prowl.

Shino: "And you should work on your manners."

With that she stepped outside and transformed as well, driving off in the direction Izuku went.

Prowl: "My manners don't need any work."

Aizawa: "Actually they do."

Prowl turned and leaned down to face the man.

Prowl: "And what would you know?"

Aizawa: "That even though he's supposed to be the greatest being in existence or whatever, he's still just a teenager. A teenager with the wisdom of several centuries old beings, including your old leader. If Midoriya thinks it's the best course of action, then he came to that decision using that wisdom."

Prowl took a step back and turned around, walking deeper into the base. Jazz then let out a laugh.

Jazz: "Wow! Never seen a human make Prowl back down before! I like you. I support the decision to recruit the cons!"

Arcee: "I still don't. I know it's the only way, but ugh. It's just a disaster waiting to happen! But I suppose, if Midoriya really believes in it, I'll trust him."

---

Izuku was sitting on a cliff in his Human Form, looking over the large canyon infront of him. Then he heard an engine behind him and the familiar sounds of transformation. After that Shino sat next to him.

Shino: "You know, he's just being a dick, right?"

Izuku let out a small chuckle.

Izuku: "I know Shino."

She pulled him closer and rested his head in her lap.

Shino: "He's the only one of them even comparing you to Optimus, and besides, I'm pretty sure Aizawa's already chewed him out."

Izuku: "Probably."

She placed her hand over his own.

Shino: "What's going on in there? You've never been this upset before."

Izuku sighed.

Izuku: "It's just, what if I was the wrong choice? What if this responsibility would be better off with someone else."

Shino let out a chuckle of her own.

Shino: "You told me yourself that Primus approves of you. If that doesn't mean that you're the right choice, then I don't know what does."

Izuku looked up at her.

Izuku: "Are you sure?"

She nodded.

Shino: "Always."

He smiled and leaned upwards, having them share a kiss. He then stood up and dusted himself off.

Izuku: "Well, might as well get this over with before the others can stop me, right?"

She stood up next to him.

Shino: "If we connect out comms, we should be able to amplify the signal to reach the Nemesis."

Izuku nodded and held up his hand. His fingers shifted to reveal jacks. She did the same to reveal counterparts to his, and they met in the middle.

Izuku: "Let's do this."

She nodded.

Shino: "Right."

Izuku concentrated and started sending out a signal, hopefully strong enough for the Decepticons to recieve, soon they got an answer.

???: "Who is trying to contact the Nemesis?"

Izuku could tell from Optimus' shared memories who it was.

Izuku: "Hello, Barricade. Funny you're on comm duty.

Barricade: "Who are you?"

Izuku: "Dekiru Prime, Optimus' successor. I must speak to Megatron."

Barricade: "And why should I believe you?"

Izuku: "You heard from Starscream recently? No? I'm why."

Then a new, much more demanding voice was heard. The years of commanding and battle experience was heard within.

Megatron: "You have piqued my interest, and due to your extermination of the pest, I will humor you Prime. What do you want?"

Izuku: "If you're systems are as good as I think they are, then surely you would've noticed an extra planet in the solar system."

Megatron: "Ah yes, Unicron. And would I be safe in assuming you wish to call a truce to combat him?"

Izuku: "Yes."

Megatron: "And why should I agree? If I side with him the Decepticons may be spared."

Izuku: "Because you didn't get to kill Optimus, tha was Starscream. If you si mde with us and we succeed, you get yet another chance to kill a Prime. Not only that but if you don't, you'll never conquer Earth."

A hum was heard on the otherside as the warlord pondered Izuku's words.

Megatron: "Very well. On two conditions."

Izuku: "What are they?"

Megatron: "Once the battle is over, you and me have a duel. Not one to the death as I feel it would be too soon, but one to let me gage your strength."

Izuku: "And the other?"

Megatron let out a sinister chuckle.

Megatron: "I am allowed to take as much dark energon from Unicron as my ship can hold."

Izuku: "Fine, we can handle that when you throw it at us. I accept your conditions, will you help?"

Megatron: "Until my conditions are met, yes. See you in a couple weeks, Dekiru Prime."

Then the comms went dead and Izuku and Shino separated. Now with all the needed forces, they were prepared, and Unicron was going down.