Battle of Unicron Pt. Final

Galvatron: "There is no Megatron! Only Galvatron!"

A purple glow began to eminate from his cannon, signifying he was preparing to fire directly into Izuku's chest. Ordinarily this wouldn't be too bad, as even something as powerful as Starscream's null ray was only able to get past his outer armor, but Galvatron was a mystery, that and he was powered by Dark Energon.

Galvatron: "Say goodbye Prime!"

Just as he was about to fire, his cannon powered down as his arm flung put to catch a hammer.

Breakdown: "Huh!? Not even Megatron can catch my hammer that easily."

Galvatron: "Well that's because Megatron was weaker than he let on."

He turned and used his free hand to land a hard punch onto Breakdown, sending the bot back, however the hammer remained in his grip, along with Breakdown's right forearm.

Knockout: "I am NOT fixing that!"

The red bot appeared behind Galvatron, saws at the ready, but was hit away by Galvatron using Breakdown's arm.

Galvatron: "Not even close."

He turned to see Izuku had disappeared.

Izuku: *Yelling* "Predaking! We need you!"

Unicron's loyal servant whipped around to see Izuku helping Breakdown up. He then heard the unmistake sounds of destruction. Turning to the sound, he saw the entrance to Unicron's spark chamber suddenly triple in size as the dragon form of Predaking forced his way down the cramped tunnel.

Predaking: "I am here Prime. What has happened?"

Izuku: "It was a trap! Unicron warped Megatron into that!"

Predaking looked to Galvatron.

Predaking: "I understand."

He rushed Galvatron and attempted to hit him with his tail, only for it to be grabbed.

Galvatron: "Your voices have gotten annoying. I think I'll end this now."

He dropped Breakdown's arm as he blocked a second strike from one of Predaking's clawed hands.

Galvatron: "Too slow."

His cannon began to charge and he fired into Predaking's chest, just barely missing the beast's spark.

Galvatron: "I think I'll take these now."

As he gripped harder onto Predaking, he heard footsteps. As he looked over, Izuku was already near him. He noticed that Knockout had reached Breakdown, leaving Izuku with the opportunity to fight.

Izuku: "Let him go!"

He popped his blade, but something was different. It was no longer the basic silver,one edge blade it used to be. Now it was darker, more intricate, it even had a purplish glow to it.

He swung it down and severed the hand crushing Predaking's hand, as well as severing the part Predaking's tail, freeing him from Galvatron

He swung it down and severed the hand crushing Predaking's hand, as well as severing the part Predaking's tail, freeing him from Galvatron. Galvatron then swung at Izuku, who blocked his strike using his new blade.

Izuku: "Run! I'll hold him off!"

Predaking: "You will not succeed!"

Izuku: "Yes I will! It's my job as a Prime AND as a hero! Now go!"

Predaking looked between the exit and Izuku.

Predaking: "Fine. But once you get back, you better have my tail."

He ran over to the exit, allowing Knockout and Breakdown to climb on as he left.

Izuku: "You and me now."

He leapt backwards to escape the clash.

Galvatron: "So it seems Prime. Now fall!"

He rushed Izuku, who was just barely able to avoid his next strike. He noticed Galvatron destroyed part of the wall, and got an idea.

Izuku: "If you're so much stronger than Megatron, then come and kill me already!"

Galvatron: "Be quiet!"

Izuku turned and ran back towards Unicron's spark.

Izuku: "Megatron was faster!"

Galvatron: *Yelling* "No he wasn't!"

Izuku: "You sure? How about a race?"

He shifted into Car Form and continued to speed to his target, Unicron's central Energon Distributor. If he couldn't kill the being here, he would cripple him as best as possible. However, he underestimated Galvatron. Just before he reached his target, Galvatron tackled the earth vehicle. During the tumble Izuku shifted back to Full Cybertronian Form and it ended with Galvatron on top of Izuku.

Galvatron: "Got you! Primes are more slippery than I imagined!"

Izuku was struggling to hold back Galvatron's cannon arm, which was slowly charging up and approaching his head.

Galvatron: "I'll end you here!"

He felt the barrel touch the side of his head.

Izuku: "N-no!"

Galvatron: "No? You don't have a choice!"

Izuku: "You're right! My only option, is to survive!"

Just moments before Galvatron fired, Izuku used both fists and all his might to knock the cannon upwards and towards the Energon Distributor. The cannon fired and destroyed half of the component.

Unicron: *Yelling* "You fool! What have you done!?"

Galvatron: "No!"

Izuku shifted down to Partial Cybertronian Form and began to run. After he was a safe distance he shifted back to Full Cybertronian Form, grabbed Predaking's tail, and began to make his way out. By the time he reached the surface of Unicron, the planet was already retreating.

Izuku: "Hope I gave enough Energon left for the trip home."

He shifted into his Cybertronian Jet Form and flew off, heading back to Japan.